Zen Doodle eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll Love This If:
- You’re new to Zen doodle drawing and want to learn more
- You love using Zen doodle techniques for relaxation
- You want to find new drawing inspiration
Fans of Zentangle® rejoice! This curated collection of Zen doodle drawings features the best new tangles the community has to offer! Be inspired by large full-color tangles from fellow artists and read about their drawing processes as you journey through the four sections of this book: Abstract Doodles, Shapes and Objects, Animals and Beasts, and Friendship and Love. You’ll discover over 100 unique Zen doodle prompts and art from artists around the world.
Each Zen doodle design is accompanied with a quick three-step tutorial that shows you the basic forms and elements of the main doodle and encourages you to create your own unique, inspired design!
A word from the editors:
“When we put out a call for art for this book, we knew the art form was crazy popular, but we weren’t prepared for how difficult it was going to be to narrow down the amazing work that was submitted. While many of the patterns and marks seen in Zen doodle art are ancient in origin, the creative compositions you’re about to feast on here are fresh, fun and delightfully inspiring.
The possibilities of Zen doodling are endless, but we did manage to organize the incredible contributions into four chapters to get your tangle wheels turning: "Abstract Doodles," "Shape and Objects," "Animals and Beasts" and "Friendship and Love." We think you’re going to love each one!
Whether you’re a seasoned Zen doodler or someone who has yet to get her feet wet, we know you’re going to find more inspiration on these pages than you ever imagined, thanks to the generous instruction provided by this collection of artists. It’s time to find your favorite pen and get lost in the doodle!” —Tonia and Amy
About the Author
Tonia Jenny (formerly Tonia Davenport) is the acquisitions editor and senior content developer for North Light Mixed Media. She is also a mixed-media artist and a jewelry designer. Tonia has authored two North Light titles or her own: Frame It! and Plexi Class, and she is also the editor of Mixed Media Paintbox.
|Number Of Pages||128|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.