Woven Pools Scarf Kit
Little Looms Woven Pools Scarf Kit
Make your new favorite scarf from luxurious yarns on a rigid-heddle or 2-shaft loom!
How would you like to learn about color pooling while using hand-dyed skeins of yarn? In this collection, you can create an incredible scarf as you learn to make color effects with handpainted yarn. Check out Easy Weaving with Little Looms, a special issue of Handwoven. Treat yourself to 28 fun projects dedicated to rigid-heddle, pin-loom, and free-form tapestry weaving! There's something for every weaver as you navigate through plenty of patterns, techniques, and inspiration.
Included in this kit:
Easy Weaving with Little Looms
With weaving patterns for gorgeous rigid-heddle projects, ideas for using fun pin-loom squares, and directions for creating your own woven tapestry wall hangings, Easy Weaving with Little Looms has everything you need to get started weaving. Find 28 projects to weave, inspiring profiles with peeks into weavers' studios, tips on choosing yarn equipment, and new techniques to try. Whether you're an expert weaver or a complete beginner starting your first project, this magazine is a truly one-of-a-kind resource that you will enjoy!
Woven Pools Scarf Kit
Start your Woven Pools scarf with the supplies included:
- Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Lightweight, colorway Whoville
- Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Lightweight, colorway Deep Unrelenting Grey
- JaggerSpun Zephyr 2/18 Wool SIlk, colorway Ebony
- Very exciting but beware.
- This scarf called to me the first time I saw it. When the offer came up as a kit I jumped right on it assuming I could make this with my Cricket. In the information for the scarf I did not find that it was for a 19 inch warp. Now I being a new weaver was sorely disappointed because my Cricket is only 15 inches. I need to follow directions very carefully for a few more times. This forced me to think and thinking gives me a headache so I am still thinking. Next I need to draw it out--remember new weaver--and see if I can get it to work. I might even need to warp my 4 shaft table loom (I have never used) and see if I can do it. Needless to say I still want to do it but it may be sitting for a while while I get more experience. (Posted on 8/8/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.