Wired Beautiful eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll Love This Wire Jewelry eBook If:
- You want to make your own wire jewelry pieces
- You love to make jewelry & want to try new projects
- You need step-by-step guidance through different jewelry making techniques
The more than 30 wire jewelry projects featured in Wired Beautiful will show you how to make wire jewelry pieces from start to finish. Learn how to work with wire and create your own designs, each chapter is dedicated to a different facet of jewelry making along with photos and detailed & clear instruction.
Once you master these exciting basic jewelry making techniques you’ll be able to create pieces that are unique to you. Heidi Boyd shares great tips and discusses the right materials you'll need to make jewelry a variety of styles in this wire jewelry book. Many of the materials can be found at your local craft supply store (or your favorite online store).
In the Wired Beautiful eBook You’ll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for making wire jewelry such as coiling, spiraling, linking, bundling, knotting and stitching
- How to make wire rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces & more
- How to use easy to find supplies to make unique jewelry pieces
Let Wired Beautiful wrap you up in great jewelry!
A Word From the Author:
"Knowing how to select the appropriate wire is the key to your success. The materials lists will help you choose the perfect wire for every task. Each wire variety has its own merits — it’s impossible to make a thin wire stronger or a thick wire more flexible — so read through the wire descriptions on page 8 to learn more about them. Every project specifies a certain wire that will not only help you recreate the piece, but also spare you any guesswork or frustration.
And don’t forget the beads! Adding beads to wirework can give your jewelry designs a whole new depth, dimension and sparkle. Pair crystals with bright silver wires, or choose ceramics beads to go with darker ones. Lampwork and handmade beads enhance more organic wire designs, while commercially produced beads can still pack a punch with whimsical styles. Page 9 features descriptions of beads perfect for the projects in this book." — Heidi Boyd
Check Out This Excerpt From Wired Beautiful:
This book is made with the beginner in mind; only two earring projects use more expensive sterling silver wire. The majority of the projects use more expensive sterling silver wire. The majority of the projects are made with plated or coated copper wire. Copper wire has the advantage of being easy to use, affordable and widely available. You can practice a technique over and over again without worrying about the cost. If you’re happy with your results and want to make the piece in sterling, by all means please do, just stick with user-friendly half-hard round silver wire.
For the sake of variety I've added some really interesting wires. Black annealed wire is found at the hardware store; the outside coating can be sanded, adding depth to its appearance. New aluminum wire is very soft and light — even the thick 12-gauge makes hefty-looking pieces that are a joy to wear.
|File/Trim Size||27 MB|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.