Weaving Wire Jewelry with Mary Hettmansperger DVD
Join artist and author Mary Hettmansperger in 4 watch-and-learn lessons for everything you need to know to take your jewelry to the next level with woven-wire pieces.
Expand your jewelry-making repertoire with how-tos in 4 exclusive wire-weaving techniques. Create stunning necklaces and pendants with step-by-step instructions in looped surfaces; weaving paper, metal, or wire; twining; and more!
Order your copy today to:
- Enhance your designs with a variety of step-by-step weaving techniques.
- Add one-of-a-kind hues and designs to your metal with simple flux and torch how-tos.
- Encase stunning stones and other natural objects with wonderful wire netting.
- Create eye-catching patterns and effects with intricate techniques made easy.
- Learn to ball the end of your wire for added visual interest in your pieces.
- And much, much more!
- I absolutely love Mary Hettmansperger's work. However, I was really disappointed with this DVD. Mary went much too fast in her demonstrations and did not explain much of the content clearly and the photography did not get close enough in. I appreciate that the DVD can be paused and re viewed, but alternative examples were flashed before your eyes so quickly it is still impossible to see them properly. Also, there is plenty of free information regarding tools and safety procedures available on the internet. I agree too much valuable time was taken up showing this, also the tools Mary prefers are obviously the ones she is using for her demonstrations. I feel this DVD would be better as an attachment to a book with clear instructions, measurements and photographs as has happened with other artists for about the same expense or less. (Posted on 7/15/2014)
- Weaving Wire Jewelry by Mary Hettmansperger
- This is one of the instructional DVD's that my daughter was looking for, to help in expanding her understanding and abilities in metal work. (Posted on 2/10/2014)
- DVD/Download should indicate 50% of the context is about tools not craft.
- I paid full price for the download (14.95) and was very disappointed. My understanding was that the "book" would have projects and instructions. Most of the content was the authors favorite tools and how to use them. The artistic/craft part was delivered in a very light undescriptive manner. Perhaps somewhere in the description it should be mentioned that this DVD is for beginners who are unfamiliar with tools and how to use them. (Posted on 9/3/2013)
- Could be better
- For a professional DVD, this DVD could be alot better. The projects were good, but the camera work was often terrible. The camera shots were often from a distance, instead of taking close up shots so you could see what the instructor was doing and what the finished pieces looked like. After all, isn't this an instruction video? Mary often did variations on the pieces, but rushed through those variations at the end so she might as well not have bothered. And she often had to searched through her work area for materials, as if she hadn't planned ahead for the video shoot. All in all, I found this a rushed production in parts, and unprofessional. I expected alot more for the price of this video. There is no point is so many far away shots in an instructional video. Also, the pdf file provided entitled: "Tools and Materials" is just one big list. It contains no breakdown for the different projects on the DVD. This is a real let down. When you get a Step by Step magazine, for example, they give you lists for each project. The DVD should have done the same, at least for the materials. Interweave, please look at these videos before releasing them. (Posted on 7/28/2013)
- Absolutely amazing!!
- I learned so much from Mary's DVD that it blew me away. I don't have all the materials she mentioned yet I was still able to use her ideas in other jewelry pieces. Please do more DVDs! You are an amazing teacher. (Posted on 6/10/2012)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.