Wire Style 2: 45 New Jewelry Designs + DVD
With a variety of metals including silver, copper, brass, steel, and colored wire, Wire Style 2 incorporates materials to fit any jewelry maker's tastes and budget. Inside Wire Style 2, you'll discover:
- A whopping 45 unique patterns for necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, and pins.
- Detailed discussions with step-by-step photographs of wire techniques, including coiling, wrapping, and finishing.
- Clear, step-by-step instructions as well as difficulty ratings for each project to accommodate every skill level.
Wire Style 2 contributors are top designers specializing in a range of different wire-jewelry techniques including Kerry Bogert, Jodi Bombardier, Jane Dickerson, Lorelei Eurto, Connie Fox, Lisa Niven Kelly, Donna Spadafore, and Cindy Wimmer. Between these nine designers, you?re sure to find projects to fit any style whim from chic and elegant to colorful and funky. Loaded with inspirational ideas from the experts, Wire Style 2 + bonus DVD, offers the best of the best in valuable tips and exciting projects to jewelry makers alike.
|Number Of Pages||112|
- Loved the image on the front
- Good info
- I found the book interesting and I learned a number of things from it. The DVD was also very helpful. I am just staring into wire working so some of the projects are a little advanced for me right now I have something to aspire to. (Posted on 11/8/2015)
- Good info
- This is a pretty good book, it has useful info. (Posted on 7/17/2015)
- Lot of good designers, mostly beginner level work. Unfortunately no diagrams or step by step photos for the beginners to show them what to do. (Posted on 1/26/2015)
- Not step by step illustrated
I don't agree that this book is suitable for the beginner artist as there are not any step by step pictures. There is only pictures of the finished projects and if someone needs more pictures in order to complete the project they would not be pleased.
There are quite a few good projects to select from for the intermediate wire artist.
I really liked this book selection of reputable wire artists. I also enjoyed Denise Peck's DVD. The DVD would be very helpful for the newer wire artist. (Posted on 1/18/2014)
- Excellent Book
- I am a intermediate jewelry maker and I find this book an excellent purchase. Not only do you get great instructions in the book, you also receive a DVD with it!! I now own both Wire Style Books by Denise Peck. Thank You Denise! (Posted on 1/6/2014)
- Not for me.
- I am not very thrilled with this book. None of the designs intrigued me. More for the beginner to imtermediate designer. Try Wirework by Dale Cougar or Weave, Wrap, Coil by Jody Bombardier for intermediate to advanced. Both are excellent. Also The Step by Step Wire Jewelry Magazine is very good. You can buy the best of 2009 and 2010 if you have missed issues. I like to have books and magazines instead of getting them online. It gives me something I can have to look at while I work. I keep folders and notebooks of my favorite designs. (Posted on 9/20/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.