Wire Doodles DVD
You'll love this if:
- You want to make rustic, organic, wireworked jewelry designs.
- You want to experiment with chunky steel wire in your jewelry making.
- You want to add an artisan, hand-made look to your jewelry designs.
Twist and turn your way to beautiful wire links!
Take the mystery out of wire as you learn how to create freeform wire jewelry using steel wire! Join Erin Prais-Hintz for Wire Doodles, her video workshop that will teach you how to form organic links that can be combined into beautiful jewelry designs. Complete with detailed tool direction and demonstration, you'll learn how to create four different types of wire links that you can use to create chains, as clasp parts, as focal pieces, or as the base for wire and bead embellishments.
Order or instantly download your copy of this video workshop today to:
- Learn important tips for working with the Now That's a Jig and expertly forming your wire links using it.
- Learn important considerations for working with stainless steel wire.
- Add texture and shape by learning alternative ways to flatten and texture your links.
- Finish flawlessly with tips for removing any oxidation and adding color with Gilders Paste.
- Be inspired to use your wire links in jewelry projects, as lovely links, as focal pieces and beyond.
- And much more!
About the Expert:
Erin Prais-Hintz is a creator, inspirationalist, encourager, and connector. She loves to create something from nothing, believes that inspiration is everywhere, knows that potential and possibility are powerful allies, and lives to bring people together to share a common thread. Erin is a color addict with a passion for storytelling who designs one-of-a-kind wearable treasures for her company Tesori Trovati Jewelry. She loves to mix patterns and textures, colors and metals, simple beads and stunning art beads, and she enjoys elevating common objects or everyday materials to new levels. Erin has been featured in dozens of publications, including Jewelry Stringing; Bead Trends; BeadStyle; 101 Bracelets, Necklaces & Earrings; Bead It Today; Bead Soup; 30-Minute Bracelets; Polymer Clay Global Perspectives; Showcase 500 Art Jewelry Necklaces; and Unexpected Findings. She has appeared on Beads, Baubles & Jewels and Craft Daily. Follow Erin's creative journey on her blog,www.treasures-found.blogspot.com, or find her handmade treasures atwww.tesoritrovati.com or at Gallery Q (www.qartists.com), where she is a proud exhibiting member.
- Very disappointing!
- Based on the video's cover, you would think that the instructor is going to show you how to make the necklace.. Well, no she doesn't. Only shows you how to make a few link components, no finished bracelet or necklace. Mostly a tutorial on using "Now that's a Jig" and hammering steel wire. Not at all what I was expecting. Really a promotional piece for "Now that's a Jig." You will see a full page thank you in big letters at the end that says: "Special Thanks to Now That's a Jig by Brenda Schweder." I'd like to have a choice about whether I want to pay this much money for free advertising for the jig maker. I'd like my money back, Interweave. (Posted on 7/31/2016)
- Great intro to working with stainless steel wire
This video is 63 minutes long and is chock full of wire working tips, tools and instructions.
You do need a specific jig, the "Now That's a Jig" if you want to use the hardware store stainless steel wire. But I plan to use other kinds of wire with the jig I already own.
I've always been afraid of working with stainless steel wire, but now I feel like I have enough info to give it a try.
A good video for beginners and experienced wire workers. I recommend. (Posted on 8/8/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.