Wire Art Jewelry Workshop Step-by-Step Techniques and Projects + DVD
No wire art jewelry experience? No Problem! Discover all you will need to know to start creating stunning wire art jewelry with Wire Art Jewelry Workshop. Bestselling author and designer Sharilyn Miller offers step-by-step instruction plus a bonus DVD to help you learn to make stunning wire art jewelry like a true artisan.
Wire Art Jewelry Workshop is a comprehensive guide filled with the basic building blocks for creating wire art jewelry. From cleaning, straightening, twisting, and coiling to cage beads, heart-shaped ear wires, headpins, and bead connectors, Wire Art Jewelry Workshop gives you all the expert tips on creating solid findings and custom components. Jewelry artists will learn to combine these components into 16 original wire bracelet, earring, and necklace designs. Plus, each project can be made with a variety of wires from classic silver or cost-effective copper so you can customize each piece to your style and budget. You'll be making stylish new wearable art jewelry in no time!
Sharilyn also offers detailed instruction the whole way from plain wire to finished piece so you'll be sure not to miss a single loop, twist, or bend. Make sure to check out the bonus DVD featuring Sharilyn's signature tips and tricks designed for all skill levels to improve their craftsmanship and strengthen their techniques. Wire Art Jewelry Workshop offers everything you need to get started creating beautiful one-of-a-kind jewelry and having fun making it.
|Number Of Pages||160|
- I purchased this at $21.00 and it was well worth it. This teacher is
Get this book u will love it.
Fran (Posted on 6/16/2017)
- Must have book
- This book is detailed, simple to follow directions. I have not looked at the DVD yet. Great value for this set even at full price. (Posted on 9/4/2015)
- Great book with some new techniques
- I love this book!!!! The instructions are very clear with step by step instructions, along with the illustrations which are extremely helpful. Sharilyn starts with the basics, tools, simple techniques. What I really liked and appreciated was how she presented each new technique or link connector. For each she gave a finished example of what is would look like with it being used in a design (i.e. 'Coil-Wrapped bead connectors'). She also gave numerous tips for each and every technique throughout the book. This is one of the best Wire Art Books that I use as a 'go to' book and this is also the 2nd book that I have purchased by Sharilyn. The other book that is equally as good is 'Bead on a Wire'. Great price if you don't already own this book, I paid full price and felt it was well worth the money!! Thanks Sharilyn you are amazing!!! (Posted on 6/29/2015)
- LOVE THIS BOOK!
- Sharilyn Miller is an amazing artist. I bought this book with the video and both are excellent. The book has great pictures and the instructions are well written. As for the video, Sharyl is an excellent instructor. I strongly recommend this book if you want to learn more about wire jewelry. It will only enhance your skills. (Posted on 6/8/2012)
- Great value
- I received the Book/DVD for Christmas and I'm so glad I did. I have tried all the basic techniques and worked right along with Sharilyn while watching the DVD. The instructions are clear and concise. I have already used some the the techniques to give my bead weaving jewelry an edge. You won't regret adding this one to your library! (Posted on 1/14/2012)
- Wire Art Jewelry
- I've been doing and teaching wire (and hammered jewelry for several years and this is one of the best books I have seen in a long time. I suggested it to a bead shop I go to a lot. Good for the advanced and the beginner. Good instructions and I haven't even looked at the DVD yet. (Posted on 7/31/2011)
- "Wire Art Jewelry Workshop" is exactly the type of book we have all come to expect from Sharilyn Miller. The instructions are clear and concise with step by step photos. In this book she offers several projects that are typically Sharilyn's design work--beautiful, bold, and brilliant. The book and DVD are a great value. It is like having a personal class with a wonderful art instructor right at your fingertips. (Posted on 3/29/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.