Wire and Jig Ultimate Collection
Price as configured: $39.99 Regular Price: $80.97
Embellish your jewelry pieces by learning about innovative wire working techniques!
It's time to pull out your jig and step up your wire game! By working with a jig and diving into this collection, you will be able to create professional pieces of jewelry. Susan Ray teaches you classic wire skills to build up your foundation and Brenda Schweder shows you a new wire working approach so your designs remain consistent with a jig. Have fun with creating designs on your jig, and join Tammy Honaman in her video download to learn how to incorporate fashion-forward trends in your own jewelry making. With their expertise, you can explore the ins and outs of wire working – and get to work on the six projects included!
For ONLY $39.99, you can coil, twist, and wrap your wire to create beautiful and original designs!
See what's inside the collection:
ABC's of Wire Wrangling Using Now That's a Jig!
with Brenda Schweder
Jewelry artisan Brenda Schweder shares her expertise of the latest jewelry trend, Now That's a Jig! so you can design pieces that have a professional and uniform look. This video focuses on how to use the starter kit to its maximum potential and teaches you the basic methods of jigwork. Create this beautiful bracelet and earring set, and your wire prowess will grow! Learn the ins and outs of this innovative jewelry making approach, and soon you'll know how to set patterns into place, design wire tri-petals, and create original jewelry without a hitch!
Jig Formed Wire Bangle with Pearl and Crystal Accents
with Tammy Honaman
Create a perfect set of bangles in this step-by-step demonstration. First, you will learn how to make a basic twisted square wire bangle using a vice for twisting and a puck for shaping. For the second bangle, you will discover how to embellish a round wire bangle using wire, pearls, and crystals. Then learn to build patina layers to emphasize the color in your beads and create the perfect coloring for your new set of bangles. Use these techniques to build as many bangles as you would like to wear, or make them to give as gifts!
Wire Jewelry Workshop
by Susan Ray
Susan Ray knows that classic basic wire jewelry techniques are always in style. Learn how to create special wire jewelry pieces with more than 20 exciting jewelry projects, both simple and challenging. Susan shares her favorite jewelry making tips and tips from more experts. This guide is a must-have for any jewelry artist or beginner looking to master new techniques. Learn how to make a wire bracelet, a necklace, earrings, rings and much more with these unique projects. When you start with these basic wire working techniques you can create your own special pieces. Learn how to wrap wire, how to twist wire and how to coil wire and get ready to start creating!
by Giorgia Scardini
by Brenda Schweder
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.