Weldon's Practical Knitter, Series 24 eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
PieceWork magazine is pleased to present Weldon's Practical Knitter, Twenty-Fourth Series. This series focuses on knitting clothing for dolls and includes complete ensemble patterns for the Snow Queen, Little Red Riding Hood, and more!
Your doll will be fitted head to toe with 26 designs included in this unique series. You will even find several charming sock patterns for dolls.
This series is more than just doll's clothing! Included are several patterns for baby's clothing, from a sweet baby's glove knitted in moss stitch to a baby's bassinette cover.
Go beyond contemporary knitting and delve into these Victorian knitting patterns! You may be surprised that many of these projects are still practical today.
Take a peak inside the pages of Weldon's Practical Knitter, Twenty-Fourth Series, on the Pretty Petticoat for Child of Four:
“This petticoat is worked upon four pins: the skirt is knitted in a pretty striped pattern, and has a border of closed shell striping round the bottom, the body is worked in plain knitting and slips over the child’s head, but it could easily be made to open at the back if preferred.”
Some of the projects included in this series:
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Snow Queen
- Boy Doll in a Jersey Suit
- Doll’s Hood Knitting in BriocheDoll’s
- Fancy Pattern Bootikin
- Doll’s Hood in Plain Knitting
- Doll’s Open Knit Stocking
- Doll’s Fancy Knit Boot
- Doll’s Plain Knit Stocking
- Baby’s Gloves Knitted in Moss Stitch
- Baby’s Bassinet Cover
- Berlin Boots for a Baby
- Pretty Petticoat for a Child of Four Years
This electronic book serves as a curiosity, an inspiration, a resource, and a link to a time beyond our memories. In using and enjoying it, you keep the craft alive.
Download Weldon's Practical Knitter, Twenty-Fourth Series today!
- Wonderful information-patterns-DIFFICULT to read!
This is a nice issue, with great patterns. BUT...when printed to the hard copy it is almost impossible to read.
in order to make any pattern, I need to individually experiment with printing pages at a larger size.
It would be great if interweave could republish these books in a larger font and format to make using patterns easier.
Bet sales would increase! (Posted on 8/7/2015)
This series of patterns are very useful for dolls and some baby dolls.
My daughter in law would not dress her girls in old fashioned patterned clothes but the girls love them for their dollys (Posted on 12/8/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.