Weaving Lace Digital Kit
Price as configured: $29.99 Regular Price: $49.89
Discover how to weave lovely lace with this digital kit! You will learn the lace structures of huck, Atwater-Bronson, and Swedish Lace. These products are filled with all the instruction you need to successfully weave lace, as well as plenty of projects to help you get started!
In this kit you'll find:
- Weaving Lace Video Download by Madelyn Van Der Hoogt
- Huck Lace eBook
- Atwater-Bronson Lace eBook
Included in this kit:
with Madelyn Van Der Hoogt
Dainty or dazzling, laces are among the most magical of weaves. In this workshop video from Handwoven magazine, Madelyn van der Hoogt teaches everything you need to know to weave lovely, lacey cloth.
With Weaving Lace, you’ll learn:
- The structures of huck, Atwater-Bronson, and Swedish lace
- How to weave open, even lace
- How to design your own patterns
- How to choose the right materials for lace weaving
- Spectacular ideas for weaving lace in color
Huck is characterized by small groups of threads that can produce either warp floats, weft floats, or plain weave. As simple as that sounds, the designs and textures huck can create are unbelievably varied and complex, even on four shafts. When float blocks alternate with plain-weave blocks (known as “huck texture”), lovely circles appear in the plain-weave blocks as the threads in the float blocks slide together.
Are you ready to sharpen your lace-weaving skills?
With this eBook you will:
- Learn about block profile drafts and how to design your own lace patterns, whether you are using simple pick-up or many shafts.
- Discover special warping, weaving, and finishing techniques to use with linen, lace’s most elegant partner.
- Find out how to design and weave “turned” lace and discover the difference between Swedish lace and Atwater-Bronson lace.
You can start with a sampler and then move through the projects; each one will add a new tool to your lace-weave design kit.
Don't wait! Claim your collection today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.