Supplemental Warp Weaving Collection
Price as configured: $49.99 Regular Price: $61.97
Supplemental Warp Weaving Kit
Add incredible versatility to your weaving repertoire with the Supplemental Warp Weaving Collection!
Learn how to warp your loom for a supplemental warp without needing a supplemental warp beam in this unbeatable 8-project collection! With Deb Essen alongside, you will learn countless techniques, how to use supplemental warps without a second warp beam, how to turn drafts such as monk's belt and overshot, pile weaves, including velvet and terry cloth, woven shibori, and more. Supplemental warp designs let you put pattern where you want it, and weave two shuttle drafts like overshot with just one shuttle.
See what's in the collection:
Weaving with Supplemental Warps
Instead of selvedge-to-selvedge patterning, imagine being able to create pattern down the length of your cloth, just where you want it. You can do it with supplemental warps! Supplemental warps can also take your cloth into the third dimension with piqué, Bedford cord, and pile weaves. Master weaver Deb Essen introduces you to weaving with supplemental warps without the need for a second warp beam. In no time, you can bring all the design possibilities of supplemental warps to your own loom.
Pile Weaves with Supplemental Warps
Discover how to weave velvet and terry cloth without a second warp beam! Velvet and terry cloth are supplemental warp weaves where warp loops are drawn to the top surface (velvet) or both the top and bottom (terry cloth). The loops can be cut or left uncut to create wonderful designs in cloth you will just love to pet. Nothing beats weaving these luxurious fabrics at your own loom.
Easy Weaving with Supplemental Warps: Overshot, Velvet, Shibori, and More
What if you could weave overshot along the length of your cloth with just one shuttle, or being able to weave terry-cloth towels for your bath? That's where supplemental warp comes into play. And with Deb Essen's technique, you can weave with supplementary warp fabrics without having to buy a special loom! This eBook provides clear step-by-step instruction for warping, turning drafts, choosing yarns, and more. Then move on to create the eight projects, each geared toward a different supplemental warp structure.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.