Creative Weaving: Leno Lace Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Explore Leno Lace weaving in this fascinating video with Sara Bixler! With this video, you can take scarves, table runners and more and turn them into pieces you'll love to show off. This fun hand-manipulated lace technique can be done on a rigid heddle loom or on any floor loom, and it can be used to show off fancy yarns or create striking designs against a background of plain-weave cloth.
Instantly download your copy of Creative Weaving: Leno Lace and start weaving lace today!
|Product Type||Video Download|
|Technique||Floor Loom, Woven Lace|
- Sara Bixler is an excellent weaving instructor!
- Excellent tutorial
- I found this helpful and easy to follow. While I was already familiar with how to weave using the three techniques, I learned more about when and why to use them from Sara's comments comparing them. (Posted on 11/3/2015)
- Another excellent video from Sara Bixler
- Creative Weaving: Leno Lace is another really excellent instructional video presentation from Sara Bixler. I think I have all of her rigid heddle videos and all are superb. Her instructions are clear. The videography is really well done. In short, her video series is like nothing else out there for rigid heddle weavers. I highly recommend her technique presentations. (Posted on 10/29/2015)
- Informative and Clear
Sara Bixler is an excellent weaving instructor! Her explanations and examples of Leno Lace were easy to follow and understand. She showed just enough examples to help me work on my technique on my own loom while watching her, something that is very helpful to me.
I also appreciated her information, things like the fact that lace draws a warp in and it's just going to happen and why.
I will watch for more videos from Sara. I'd really like to watch her warp a multi-shaft table loom, for example and show her tips and tricks for doing so. Also, if she combines hand manipulation with a more sophisticated weave structure, like 4 or 8 shafts. That would also be very interesting. (Posted on 9/7/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.
Regular Price: $34.99$10.00
Regular Price: $84.97$49.99