Creative Weaving: Brooks Bouquet with Sara Bixler Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Creative Weaving: Brooks Bouquet with Sara Bixler
Video Download | 23 minutes
Join Sara Bixler in learning the ins and outs of Brooks Bouquet weaving! Brooks Bouquet is an exciting lace structure technique among plain weave fabrics that comes in handy when you are looking to incorporate lacey elements to your projects, or to opening up your fabric to create more drape!
Unlike other techniques, Brooks Bouquet offers the ability to isolate individual areas of small segments of lace that can prevent tension and irregularities in your selvage edge. Take your towels, scarves, and table runners from ordinary to extraordinary in this 23-minute video workshop!
Download Creative Weaving: Brooks Bouquet today!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Good but limited
- Average Content...limited
- This is a video with just one way of doing Brooks Bouquet. There are other variations of the technique, and for the price of the video, those should have been included. The video is really too simple. It could have been more comprehensive to be useful. Production values are pretty good though. (Posted on 12/5/2015)
- Excellent presentation
- Sara is articulate and focused - she's a real joy to watch. She demonstrates every technique clearly and confidently as she explains everything. The camera angles are very good, too. So why only four stars? There's no draft .pdf with the video! It would be super helpful to be able to follow along with a towel of my own. (Posted on 9/15/2015)
- How many ENDS and reed size?
- Sara does a nice job of explaining Brooks Bouquet, very detailed. I can't wait to try my hand at this weave structure however in her example I don't get how many ENDS or reed size she uses. (Posted on 8/26/2015)
- Simple, but interesting and worth it
- Sara Bixler does a nice job in this video of explaining Brook Bouquet, what it is, how it can be used, the potential pitfalls in certain applications, etc. I wasn't familiar with this technique before this video and I learned a lot. There were good "safety tips" too, like being sure to have a substantial value difference between warp and weft. Also well shot. Much better at showing what is being discussed than (sadly) too many videos from this site. I'm glad I bought it and watched it. (Posted on 8/7/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.
Regular Price: $34.99$10.00
Regular Price: $84.97$49.99