Woven Edges eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Finish your projects edges professionally with knots, stitching, on-loom and off-loom finishing techniques. Expand your skill set with 18 methods guided throughout these instructions. Learn to securely finish your edges while adding to the projects visual appeal.
- The book is ok only, nothing new. (Posted on 9/6/2016)
- Good collection of finishing techniques, but ...
- Woven Edges is a good collection of finishing techniques, but it is an excerpt from Compendium of Finishing Techniques, which I already had purchased. It is disappointing to discover that one has the information and just wasted money on another purchase. The content of Woven Edges is less about woven edges than about finishing techniques. (Posted on 9/10/2015)
- Reprint from Compendium of Finishing Techniques
Although there is good directions for finishing woven projects, this is a reprint of pages 41-60 of Interweave's Compendium of Finishing Techniques. This is noted on the bottom of each page as "Woven Edges originally published in Interweave's Compendium of Finishing Techniques (Interweave, 2003)." Interweave appears to be selling multiple parts of this book individually without disclosing this in the descriptions on the website.
I would recommend considering the full book which is 150 pages versus the 20 pages of this extract. http://www.interweavestore.com/interweaves-compendium-of-finishing-techniques-ebook or ISBN 13: 9781596683426 or the print version ISBN-13: 978-1931499194 (Posted on 4/24/2015)
- I was expecting a collection of more advanced finishing techniques to really make pieces pop. A decent collection of novice techniques. (Posted on 2/20/2015)
- Great resource and information
- Thank you for this course. It is well illustrated by drawings as well as photos of actual weaving. That is very helpful to understand what the results really look like. Many new ways to end a weaving presented. (Posted on 1/1/2015)
- Silly me
- I thought this would be about how to pretty-up my woven edges; Not ends! Kind of disappointed. (Posted on 12/28/2014)
- Great book!
- I've only glanced through this so far, but I can't wait to try the many ideas. (Posted on 12/26/2014)
- All you need
- This book includes all the ways of finishing off a handwoven project you could wish for. Easy to follow and with good illustrations. (Posted on 12/20/2014)
- So glad I got this!
- There are some really wonderful ideas for finishing your woven projects in this ebook, well worth purchasing. (Posted on 12/2/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.