Weaving For Baby Pattern Collection
Making woven baby projects are fun, quick, easy and absolutely adorable to weave. Instantly download all five digital weaving patterns today!
Price as configured: $9.99
Create a collection with baby in mind in the Weaving for Baby Pattern Collection. These weaving projects are fun, quick, easy and absolutely adorable to weave. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned weaver, you'll find this collection of digital weaving baby patterns exciting with techniques to create anything from blankets to jumpers. Instanstly download all five digital patterns today!
Digital Patterns Included in this Collection:
Waffle-Weave Baby Blanket Digital Pattern by Suzie Liles
Weaving a baby blanket for an expected child is always a great joy for a weaver. Designer, Suzie Liles, wove these blankets for her granddaughter, Lillian, before she was born.
As she wove, she kept her ultrasound photo and a photo of her son and his wife taped to the castle of her loom. Woven into the blankets are all her wishes and prayers for her and the life ahead of her. You can share in this rewarding experience for your future little ones with this adorable waffle-weave baby blanket pattern.
Rosebud Baby Blanket Digital Pattern by Yvonne Stahl
Rosebuds at all four corners and pink ribbon woven through floats along the edges add a dainty touch to this woven baby blanket. Woven in 8/2 cotton, the blanket is soft, machine washable and ready for baby.
You can also change the ribbon color for boys or girls who aren't so fond of pink. The selvedges in the blanket make a lovely scalloped edge after the blanket is washed and pressed.
Toddler Dress Digital Pattern by Sandy Jaastad
There aren't many things cuter than baby clothes. Once your little one grows up you will treasure their dresses and jumpers.
The only thing that could make them more special is if you took the time to make them. Make the toddler dress with love for your sweet thing today and treasure it for years to come.
Color Blanket for a Baby by Lynne Greaves
This is a lively and very practical piece of handwoven fabric. And what better way for a child to learn colors than from a beloved blanket?
A "color blanket" is a sampler woven in warp stripes of different colors crossed by weft stripes of the same colors to form squares of each combination. The blanket can be made wider or narrower by adjusting the width of the white stripes or including additional colors
Baby Blankets in M's and O's by Kathleen Farling
Your sweet little one will love this blanket which is as colorful as it is soft. The floats in M's and O's provide an opportunity to play with color at the loom and create a colorful creation.
Kathleen Farling's inspiration for this baby blanket came from placing an extra thread in a turning black to make the threading symmetrical. All turning blocks have the extra thread to make the colors symmetrical in the columns. You can change the pair of wefts any time, creating stripes and gradations of color and a different look for every unique piece.
Download the Weaving for Baby Collection Today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.