Weave Structure Ultimate Video Bundle
Price as configured: $59.99
Perfect a variety of weave structures with this ultimate video download bundle. You will get instruction on twills, block weaves, rep weaving, and weaving lace. This is a collection you don't want to miss!
With this bundle, you will get:
- 9+ hours of professional weaving instruction, with an indepth look at each of the weave structures listed above
- Insider tips and tricks from these great teachers: Madelyn van der Hoogt, Robyn Spady, and Rosalie Nielson
- Instant access to all of this great instruction because of the convenience of video downloads!
Included in the bundle:
Totally Twill: The Basics
From its lovely drape to its shaft-thrifty and seemingly endless patterning possibilities, twill is perhaps the most versatile of weave structures. In this 86-minute workshop, master weaver Robyn Spady will show you how to create your own beautiful twill!
Robyn will discuss how to design twill patterns, how to determine when to use floating selvedges, how to weave a variety of twills, and more. This is the perfect instructional video if you need a refresher on twill or your just starting out with this weave structure.
Totally Twill: Beyond the Basics
If you love to create original patterns and weave them into a variety of designs, then twill is the weave structure for you! In this video workshop, Robyn Spady shows how you can start with a single threading and create a variety of surprising and sophisticated twill patterns and designs.
You will go beyond just the fundamentals in this workshop and dive into the vast possibilities of twill! If you need the basics to twill or just a refresher, check out Robyn’s workshop, Totally Twill: The Basics.
Warp-faced rep weave is a playground of vibrant color and patterning possibilities. Also referred to as "ripsmatta" (a Swedish term), rep weave is characterized by the alternation of thick and thin picks of weft, or ribs.
Great for rugs, runners, bags, and other sturdy fabrics, rep is also wonderful for creating artistic hangings because it allows many blocks of pattern with relatively few shafts.
Dainty or dazzling, laces are among the most magical of weaves. In this workshop video from Handwoven magazine, Madelyn van der Hoogt teaches everything you need to know to weave lovely, lacey cloth.
There's more! Along with Madelyn’s 109-minute video workshop, you'll receive two FREE printable booklets on lace weaving, complete with planning exercises, reference materials, and lace projects from some of your favorite weaving teachers and Handwoven contributors.
Unlock a new world of weaving design with Madelyn van der Hoogt in this comprehensive two-hour video workshop on block weaves! When you understand block weaves, you hold the key to a world of exciting weaving possibilities. In this video, former Handwoven editor and owner of The Weavers School, Madelyn van der Hoogt offers an extensive look at this weave design.
Along with Madelyn’s video workshop, you will get a printable booklet on block weaves, complete with planning exercises, reference materials, and block-weaving ideas. The key to weaving freedom is in your hands!
Order Yours Today and Start Mastering All These Weave Structures!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Informative Bundle is Worth the Time if you're learning
- I bought this primarily for the two twill videos and knowing I'd be interested later in weaving other designs. As with all of Interweave's videos, I found them to be easy to follow and generally covering the skills and fundamentals I needed to achieve the results I wanted. (Posted on 9/21/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.