Water Lily Shawl Kit
Crochet your own Water Lily shawl from the Interweave Crochet Spring 2016 issue. This kit includes a copy of the magazine with the shawl pattern, as well as 1 full hank of amethyst yarn from The Fibre Company.
Water Lily Shawl Kit
Lisa Naskrent has been engaging crocheters with her delicious shawls since 2008, when she presented her Dragonfly Shawl (Winter 2008). Her Water Lily Shawl features exuberant clusters of elongated stitches that bloom into soft fans, held in balance with alternating rows of solid clusters. This kit contains Interweave Crochet Spring 2016 and a skein of gorgeous amethyst yarn to create this delicate spring shawl.
There is a limited quantity - order your kit today!
See what's inside this collection:
|Interweave Crochet Spring 2016
Print Magazine Issue
Interweave Crochet Spring 2016 celebrates its 10th birthday! Celebrate with us with 21 new projects that feature bright colors and cute textures. These patterns are perfect for spring. 10 of the projects are even from top designers, helping you show off your crochet abilities and creative flair. Make your cake and have it too with this collector's edition of Interweave Crochet. Get the issue »
|Water Lily Shawl Pattern by Lisa Naskrent
The Create Lisa's delicate and intricate shawl this spring in a gorgeous muted purple shade. This pattern features a fan pattern and elongated stitches to add tons of texture. It also features love knots and is made in a soft mixed-fiber yarn.
|Road to China Lace Yarn in Light Amethyst 1 full hank (656 yd)
This kit includes 1 full hank of Road to China Lace Yarn from The Fibre Company in Light Amethyst. Each skein is 656 yards.
Order your Water Lily Shawl Kit Today
- Awesome! Beautiful!
I got my pattern and yarn last week before going out of town for my son's graduation. The yarn was gorgeous and so soft but I had to wait on starting it until today because I didn't want to start a new project in the car with 2 Portuguese Water Dogs and 2 Lowchen in the car with us :)
This yarn is incredible! It is soooo soft! And the pattern is working up even prettier than the picture! (If that's possible) I am on row 6 now and I was worried at first because I'm more of a knitter than crocheter and I'm not that familiar with the different crochet stitches. I thought it would be hard and time consuming figuring everything out, but the instructions are written so well and there is a stitch guide at the beginning of the pattern so you don't have to hunt around what that stitch is. I also really like that there are written instructions and the picture type instructions. I am mostly using the written instructions but referred to the picture instructions to clarify something for me. That was great to have both!
I'm using a crochet hook that was my grandmother's and it's a heavy metal hook. That worked better with this soft yarn than the same size Aluminum hook that I tried. I like the heavier hook because it's holding the stitches better for me and there is something to hold onto and feel. The yarn is so light weight (that's a good thing :) that I'm liking the feel of a heavy hook with this lighter weight yarn. So far there is nothing I don't like about this kit and would definitely recommend it! :)
Diane in KS
(Posted on 5/10/2016)
- Gorgeous Yarn!
- What a truly exotic blend of fibres! "Road to China" is a grand name for a wonderfully soft and silky yarn! (Posted on 4/11/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.