Warmth Top Knitting Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Warmth Top perfect for the Fall season with waist-shaping for a fitted and flattering look, a generous front pocket pouch, and a ribbed collar that could be made even more inviting with an oversized cowl neck.
Finished Size: About 31½ (34½, 37½, 40½, 43¾, 46¾, 49¾)" [80 (87.5, 95, 103, 111, 118.5, 126.5) cm] bust circumference.
Yarn: Bulky, Tahki Montana (100% pure wool; 13- yd [119 m]/100 g): #02 bark, 4 (4, 5, 5, 5, 6, 6) skeins.
Yarn Weight: #6 - Super Bulky
Needles: Size U.S. 13 (9 mm): 24" (60 cm) circular (cir) and set of 4 or 5 double-pointed (dpn).
Notions: Cable needle (cn); stitch holder; markers (m); tapestry needle.
Gauge: 10½ sts and 16 rnds = 4" (10 cm) in St st, worked in rnds. 10 sts = 3¼" (8.5 cm) in cable panel, worked in rnds.
Originally Published: Finish-Free Knits
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
- In response to Gillaine's 1 star review
The 4 star review I'm giving this pattern is based on this pattern's rating on Ravelry, as of Nov 16, 2014.
There are errata for this pattern available:
The last 4 sts of the Dec Row should be worked as p2, k2 instead of k2, p2.
Body; Shape Waist:
The Dec Rnd should read as follows:
* K1, k2tog, knit to 3 sts before next m, ssk, k1; rep from *—4 sts dec'd.
I am not aware of any other errata, and this is the first I've heard of knitters having trouble with the pattern.
I do not understand what Gillaine means by " Just look at the cable pattern: how could you knit the 2 sts on the even row of the cable chart?" If she could contact me, I'd be happy to explain how it works and makes sense.
if you're considering this pattern, please read through the completed pattern notes on Ravelry. Many knitters have enjoyed this, and thought it was well written. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/warmth-top.
Please contact me (the author) with problems if they occur and I will do my best to help out: knitt AT kristentendyke DOT com.
I'm sorry the Interweave website gave difficulty in downloading the pattern. I've contacted someone at interweave to investigate into this problem to prevent it from happening in the future.
(Posted on 11/16/2014)
- Bad ordering expierence and subsequently the worst pattern
On two attempts I tried to order this pattern on line (even with help from your customer service rep) - the pattern would not download - problem was with the pattern's author. Nothing happened. Tried to cancel order - only resolution eventually was to have Paypal intervene.
I've ordered book with pattern - project on needles and at least rip outs or rip backs I have a good start. I am an experienced knitter and usually have no problems with patterns -- this patterns is very poorly written with loads of mistakes that I've been able to figure out only due to years of experience. Just look at the cable pattern: how could you knit the 2 sts on the even row of the cable chart?
The pattern text is very vague with "next row" verbage. I can't imagine this was test knitted by a knitter not originally involved with the creating of this pattern. If I didn't have the yarn purchased I would not continue with this pattern.
And to be honest I am less and less enchanted with Interweave Knits.
Gillaine Olsen (Posted on 10/18/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.