Vintage Crochet, Print Edition
Whether you just started to crochet or have a wealth of experience, the stories and projects in Vintage Crochet provide the inspiration for your next crocheting adventure!
You’ll love this if:
- You want fresh, modern, and wearable vintage crocheting projects.
- Being informed about crochet’s rich history and crocheting designs inspired by vintage fashion fuels your passion for traditional needlework.
- You want to learn a number of traditional crochet techniques, such as hairpin lace, Clones lace, filet and others.
Enjoy this fresh take on the wonderful world of crochet! Immerse yourself in crochet’s rich history as you read through in-depth features. Crochet Robyn Chachula’s fantastic Filet Cocoon Sweater, featured on the cover, which was inspired by the Strawberry Thief fabric designed by William Morris-one of the most influential figures in the Arts and Crafts Movement. Throughout this magazine, you will learn classic crochet techniques, including Irish, filet, hairpin, tapestry, Tunisian and more. Turn an old technique new when you make the gorgeous hairpin-lace cardi. Think of Vintage Crochet as a modern interpretation of vintage and traditional crochet techniques. With 21 exclusive contemporary patterns arranged into four sections - Town & Country, Accoutrements, At Home, and The Younger Set, you will have plenty of fun projects to keep your hook busy!
Order your copy of Vintage Crochet to:
- Learn about crochet’s rich history with in-depth features and vintage-inspired patterns.
- Make a brilliant hairpin-lace cardi, an old technique made new.
- Learn a variety of classic crochet techniques such as Irish, filet, Tunisian and more.
|Author/Designer||Interweave Crochet Editors|
- Vintage crochet
- Great resource
First, I want to say thanks for putting together such a nice publication exclusively about vintage crochet. I just received this last week and I've already read all of the articles. They were all interesting. The patterns look like fun too. Can't wait to dive in.
(Posted on 8/25/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.