Vesuvius Bracelet Kit in Blue & Black
Use tubular peyote stitch and netting to create the Vesuvius Bracelet in blue and black. Enjoy making this edgy but wearable bracelet and receive a copy of Beadwork, December/January 2017.
Price as configured: $29.99
Combine netting and tubular peyote stitch for a fiery result in the Vesuvius Bracelet.
Embellish yourself with the Vesuvius Bracelet designed by Akke Jonkhoff. Metallic blue crescents form domed units and black SuperDuos create a feminine yet sharp cascading edge. The shiny blue and matte black beads provide a bold color contrast. This kit also includes the December/January 2017 issue of Beadwork featuring the Vesuvius Bracelet and many more fun, festive projects. Whether you've just started to bead or have a little more experience, this kit will keep you busy. Note that the bracelet is also available in a pink and gold colorway. With a value of $40.98, receive this kit for only $29.99!
See what's inside the kit:
- 2 g gold galvanized Duracoat size 11° Japanese seed beads
- 90 metallic blue suede 3x10mm 2-hole crescent beads
- 10 g matte metallic black 5x2.5mm 2-hole SuperDuos
- 1 gold 10mm magnetic round clasp
(Note: Clasp is different from original project in December/January issue of Beadwork)
Beadwork, December/January 2017
This issue is packed with 16 fresh projects from your favorite designers. We're certain you'll find designs that will keep you cozy and beading all winter long- such as the Vesuvius Bracelet! Join us as we commemorate 20 years of the magazine and turn the page to a new year of beading. Be sure to check out Beading Daily editor Tammy Honaman's 14 invaluable jewelry-making and crafting tips. Then, get started on your shopping list for the Tucson bead shows by checking out the special preview section for a sneak peek at your favorite vendors.
For United States customers:
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.