Upcycled Silverware Hook with Jen Cushman Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Join Jen Cushman in this video workshop and learn how to create unique home décor with the upcycled silverware hook project!
Want to give your home a unique, personalized flair? That's easy to do as a mixed-media artist. Expert instructor Jen Cushman brings you one project to add flair to your home in this video workshop for creating a hook made out of upcycled silverware and a distressed vintage book. Learn how to anneal and bend metal, make cold connections, work with wire, and distress a book cover. Finish the project off with a rose handmade from silk sari ribbon.
Spend over an hour with Jen and explore these mixed-media techniques:
- Upcycling household objects into artful mixed-media home décor
- Working with metal and wire, including bending, creating cold connections, and more
- Simple methods for distressing surfaces and adding elements of collage to projects
Watch a preview of the upcycled silverware hook mixed-media project now:
Don't miss out on the other videos in this series:
Stamped Metal and Mica Pendant with Jen Cushman
Mixed-Media Chalkboard with Cast Resin with Jen Cushman
Clay Heart with Wings Assemblage with Jen Cushman
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Jen Cushman found mixed-media art more than a decade ago and never looked back. She is the author of Making Metal Jewelry and Explore, Create, Resinate. Jen writes The Mixed-Media Metalsmith column for Cloth Paper Scissors magazine and The Art of Business column for Artists & Makers magazine. Her art has been published in numerous national publications. Jen also teaches art classes and gives seminars and talks on women and business, creativity, and inspiration. See more of her work at jencushman.com.
|Product Type||Video Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.