Trillium Bracelet Kit
Create the beautiful Trillium Bracelet, designed by 2018 Beadwork designer of the Year Melinda Barta. Use Swarovski® crystal rivolis, crescent beads, and two-hole cabochons to stitch triangular-shaped components and connect them into a stunning bracelet suitable for any occasion.
Price as configured: $20.99 Regular Price: $33.61
Enhance your creativity with the Trillium Bracelet Kit! You’ll use circular netting to bezel Swarovski® crystal rivolis and a mix of crescent beads and two-hole cabochon beads to transform them into a stylish bracelet. Extra beads are included for additional length if desired. Also included in this kit is the October/November 2018 issue of Beadwork magazine, where you’ll find expert advice and step-by-step instructions to create a variety of beautiful beading projects!
See what’s included in this kit:
Trillium Bracelet Kit components*:
- 1 g metallic bronze size 15° seed beads
- 4 g gold-lustered amethyst size 11° Demi Round seed beads
- 96 metallic amethyst luster 2mm pressed-glass rounds
- 24 opaque rose-gold topaz luster 3mm melon rounds
- 24 saturated metallic pale dogwood 7mm 2-hole CzechMates cabochons
- 48 saturated metallic cranberry 10x3mm 2-hole crescent beads
- 8 foil-back crystal AB 14mm crystal rivolis
- 1 antiqued brass 14mm toggle clasp
Beadwork, October/November 2018
Print and Digital Editions
Discover a variety of bead-weaving designs in the October/November issue of Beadwork magazine! Inside this issue you can explore multiple bead-weaving projects, from Susan Sassoon’s Supple Cellini Lariat that uses the “Peyote with a Twist” technique to Melinda Barta’s Trillium Bracelet. Discover 12 beading and 7 stringing projects. In addition, learn about traditional Native American beadwork. Get inspired with 7 Fast & Fabulous statement necklaces from designers such as Anne Perry, Debbie Blair, Sandra Lupo, and many more! You’re sure to find something you love in the October/November 2018 issue!
*All materials included except beading thread.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.