Top 10 Picks for Knitters Book Bundle
Price as configured: $110.99
Learn the best from the best with our Editors' Top 10 Picks! This bundle of knitting books was hand-selected by the editors Interweave Knits, knitscene, and Love of Knitting to bring you their favorite inspiration, designs, and techniques with you in mind! This limited time bundle is only in June --so grab your bundle today.
Retail price for this bundle is $258.82 and you'll get it today for only $110.99--an additional 10% off Hurt Book Sale prices!
- Refined Knits: Sophisticated Lace, Cable, and Aran Lace Knitting by Jennifer Wood - Paperback
- Knitting lace and cables can be incredibly beautiful on their own, but there is something graceful, even magical, about combining the two. In Refined Knits, you’ll create garments and accessories with these timeless techniques, along with incredibly unique Aran Lace which brings cables and lace together.
- Custom Socks: Knit to Fit Your Feet by Kate Atherley - Paperback
- Customize for the perfect fit with Kate Atherley’s expert instruction on properly measuring feet. Enjoy tips for grafting the toe, picking up gusset stitches, neatly hiding wraps, and more. Explore sock knitting patterns that fit with new and inspiring designs.
- New Vintage Lace: Knits Inspired By The Past by Andrea Jurgrau - Paperback
- Enjoy gorgeous projects that include hats, small and large shawls (circular, semi-circular, and triangular), scarves, and wraps—all inspired by traditional lace doily patterns. Lace-knitter Andrea Jurgrau shows how she creates her patterns, lifting or creating and adjusting individual motifs, then reworking and combining them into original, unique works of wearable art.
- New Lace Knitting: Designs for Wide Open Spaces
by Rosemary (Romi) Hill - Paperback
- New Lace Knitting is a striking collection of 19 garment and accessory designs intended to reawaken your love of traditional lace knitting by using classic stitch patterns in fresh ways. Whether you’re creating shawls, cardigans, pullovers, or wraps, these projects show you the incredible versatility of lace: how stitch patterns change in different weights of yarn, how you can use that stitch pattern sparingly or for your whole project, and how little knitterly details make a lace project truly elegant, whether it is for every day or special occasion.
- Alterknits: 200 Modern Knitting Motifs
by Andrea Rangel - Hardcover
- This brand-new book is still on pre-order! AlterKnit Stitch Dictionary takes an unexpected look at stranded colorwork with 200 new motifs. These non-traditional colorwork charts are perfect for the creative knitter looking to break away from the ordinary. Derived from graphic design elements, these fresh motifs include everything from geometric mountains, waves, and spirals to modern bikes, skulls, and sheep.
- Free Spirit Knits: 20 Knitted Garments and Accessories Inspired by the Southwestby Anne Podlesak - Paperback
- Within the collection of 20 knitting patterns, pieces for both men and women feature exquisite color palettes and stunning silhouettes. Whether you knit choose the gorgeous knitted cardigan-style coat or textural, monochromatic socks or one of the unique lace shawls, you’re sure to love creating each stitch. Wild-a-heart knitters of every skill level will find something to make and cherish.
- Knitting Green Conversations and Planet Friendly Projects
by Ann Budd - Paperback
- Most of us, knitters included, want to do our part for the planet, but it can be hard to know what that means. What makes a yarn organic? Are natural dyes safer than chemical dyes? From selecting organic yarns to reusing yarns to knitting warm projects (and turning the heat down), there are a variety of ways to knit green.
- Knits at Home: Rustic Designs for the Modern Nestby Ruth Cross - Paperback
- Add personality and interest to any room with beautifully designed and handcrafted knitted pieces from Ruth Cross's Knits at Home. You'll enjoy exploring different handknit patterns-from throws to fitted covers, elegant wall hangings to floor rugs that have a beautiful, organic feel.
- Garter Stitch Revival: 20 Creative Knitting Patterns Featuring the Simplest Stitch by the Interweave Editors - Paperback
- The humble garter stitch is the first stitch pattern we knitters learn—in this gorgeous collection, the classic stitch is elevated from its beginner status to a thing of beauty and sophistication. Each project highlights garter stitch in a unique way, whether it's in thoughtful details, in a supporting role for other stitches, or as the star.
- Urban Knit Collection: 18 City-Inspired Knitting Patterns for the Modern Wardrobe by Kyle Kunnecke
- From city grates to garden gates, stained glass to satin sashes, the 1920s and 1930s were all about fantastic design, all of which can still be seen in today's urban landscapes. Translated through the needles of knitwear designer Kyle Kunnecke, the geometric style, linear intersections, and marvelous motifs of the Golden Age have inspired the gorgeous collection of knitted garments and accessories for men and women found in Urban Knit Collection.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.