You’ll love this doodle book if:
•You love to doodle, but you need a little inspiration to get started
•You like to admire other artists’ doodle art
•You want to learn how to doodle a range of subjects
Zen Doodle is a fantastic compilation of doodles from 42 artists that provides both inspiration and instruction to those looking to pursue their own tangles with the help of some doodle designs. Whether you’re new to Zen doodling or an experienced veteran, plan on finding a plethora of inspiration to help you take your Zen doodles to the next level. Each chapter covers a different subject of Zen doodles, allowing you the opportunity to portray a broad range of styles and components in your doodle art.
The first chapter covers abstract doodles, which are great for letting your Zen doodle art form naturally and freely. Chapter Two contains doodle patterns for shapes and objects, letting you rely on the familiar forms of stars, flowers, and more, while Chapter Three takes a walk on the wild side with animals and beasts, incorporating cats, snails, butterflies, and beyond. The fourth chapter takes on a more conceptual theme with friendship and love, where you’ll find lots of hearts and sentiments of friendship in the doodle designs provided. Don’t hesitate to admire the art within the pages of this inspirational doodle book, and enjoy the step-by-step instruction provided to help you in your own doodling journey!
In Zen Doodle you’ll find:
•100+ Zen doodle art pieces from 42 artists
•Step-by-step instruction to help you begin your own Zen doodles
•Four chapters dedicated to different topics of doodle inspiration
A word from the editors:
“While many of the patterns and marks seen in Zen doodle art are ancient in origin, the creative compositions you’re about to feast on here are fresh, fun and delightfully inspiring.” —Tonia Jenny and Amy Jones
About the editors:
Tonia Jenny (formerly Tonia Davenport) is the acquisitions editor and senior content developer for North Light Mixed Media. A mixed-media artist and jewelry designer herself, Tonia has authored two North Light books: Frame It! and Plexi Class. When she’s not busy making art, cooking, reading or exploring new ways of looking at the world, you can find her on Facebook and Instagram.
Amy Jones is an associate content developer for North Light Books. You can frequently find her trying mixed-media techniques from the books she edits or reading British literature.
Chapter One: Abstract Doodles
Chapter Two: Shapes & Objects
Chapter Three: Animals & Beasts
Chapter Four: Friendship & Love
|Number Of Pages||128|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.