The Whimsical Face with Jane Davenport DVD
Draw gorgeous faces from your imagination for your art journals, paintings, art dolls, and mixed-media projects! Accomplished artist and popular workshop leader Jane “Danger” Davenport shares a plethora of secrets and supplies on how to draw a face that will bring life to your drawings and bolster your creative confidence.
Order this wonderfully whimsical workshop now to . . .
- Successfully portray a drawn face (no more wonky eyes!). Jane walks you through the anatomical proportions of the face, and gives advice on what to emphasize.
- Give your profile an extra pop of personality with tips for adding volume, shading, and emotive elements to the illustrated face.
- Create a range of face types with confidence thanks to step-by-step approaches to drawing straight forward, turned faces, and profiles.
- Alternate methods to creating a whimsical face that range from how to draw a face to how to make a stencil (whether of individual features or an entire face) and incorporate it into your artwork.
Indulge in a fun, mixed-media frenzy of color! Jane sums up her imaginative approach best in the opening of her workshop: “Whimsical faces are based on reality, but play with the proportions so they’re a little bit quirky so when you look at them, they’ve got a bit of magic about them.”
Discover your own bit of magic when you treat yourself to The Whimsical Face with Jane Davenport!
- Drawing is awesome!
Flying to the USA and making this video was a whole bunch of awesome! A big thank you to Jenn Mason, the Editor of Cloth Paper Scissors, and the Interweave Production Crew for making my filming fun!
I hope you enjoy 'The Whimsical Face' and it inspires you to not only draw, but love what you draw!
http://www.janedavenport.com (Posted on 6/7/2013)
Items 21 to 21 of 21 total
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.