The Vintage Burda Collection: The Sixties Style
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Vintage Burda Collection: The Sixties Style
Transport yourself back to the sixties with these 11 retro-fitted sewing patterns brought back from the past! You’ll find classic mini skirts and dresses, mod jackets and dresses. There is a pair of stirrup pants and a lovely safari outfit! Get this kit of lovely re-fashioned archived burda patterns and try making them all.
See all the sixties patterns included in the kit:
This is a short sleeved mini dress with a classic sixties style front panel that is also accentuated at the waist. A button finishes off the waist level with enough glamour to hit it town!
This suit is made for any and every occasion. The jacket impeccably shines with elaborately crafted decorative buttons, and the sleeveless dress brings unpretentious elegance to the attire.
This classic babydoll dress is finished with a rhinestone-panel, fold-over collar and two deep back pleats.
This suit was born to be bad… The biker jacket has a center front zipper and made in pleather keeping the mini skirt company which is also embellished with snaps and grommets.
Faye Jacket and Skirt
This safari jacket and skirt combo is perfect for a cooler day and the theme is always in style! The skirt an A-line silhouette accentuated with pleats. The jacket involves decorative flap pockets for a belt to be pulled through to really cinch in the waist. Pocket flaps on the shoulder add a unique detail and broaden the shoulders.
Jacky Coat and Dress
With this ensemble, you will be ready for any occasion! The coat has a contrasting facing that compliments the rounded edges of the matching dress.
This full-length color blocking dress is sure to be a stunner! It is accented with a fabric tie belt with tassels at the waist and features a long flowing silhouette that is screaming for a nice lightweight fabric.
A short hemline is not all this dress has to offer, it is also topped off with a classic contrasting Peter Pan Collar. A bright button closure and wide white cuffs finish off the dress with classic details.
Enhance your outfit with this longhair mohair jacket cut with wide sleeves to go over any outfit you may have underneath. Not to mention how cozy it is!
Anita Blouse and Pants
Stirrup pants are often an afterthought but they really brilliant and work so well in this outfit. It is complete with a ruffled blouse made from chiffon.
This swinging dress is the essence of the sixties. It is a mini chiffon dress with long trumpet sleeves and a bow belt.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.