The Ultimate Stone Setting Collection
Boost your stone-setting skills with this exclusive bundle. . .
Whether you are just starting out, or are a stone-setting pro, this exclusive collection
Hurry, time and stock are limited!
Discover all the resources this ultimate collection has to offer at a fraction of the price:
Gemstone Settings: The Jewelry Maker's Guide to Styles & Techniques (Book)
Metalsmith Essentials: Setting Stones with Bezels (DVD)
Expand your jewelry-making repertoire with how-tos for setting round stones, rounded squares, stones with sharp corners, stones with oblique angles, high-domed stones, thin stones, stones with natural edges, and more--plus learn how to select the right bezel wire or flat sterling wire for each stone!
10 Bezel Setting Projects (eBook)
Take your metal jewelry making to the next level with 10 beautiful bezel projects. Create your own work of wearable art with step-by-step projects to display those lovely gemstones you've been holding onto.
Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist presents their 10 favorite bezel-setting projects. With this instant download, you'll create an exciting wardrobe of enticing jewelry designs perfect for any-level jeweler.
Master fun and rewarding techniques with projects in pretty pendants and necklaces, a ravishing ring, a personalized pin, and more. Step it up a notch--for the more accomplished jeweler, try your hand adding a glint of gold to your bezel-set pieces for a unique shine.
10 More Bezel Setting Projects (eBook)
Boost your bezel-setting skills with 10 More Bezel Setting Projects, an instant download eBook from the trusted editors of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine. Craft the perfect design for facets, cabochons, silver, or gold. Be inspired to create your own unique bezels with your favorite stones today!
Learn bezel basics from master gem expert Michael Boyd to brush up on your stone-setting skills. Whatever your style of skill level, you'll find inspiring designs and techniques to implement in every project!
10 Cabochon Pendant Jewelry Projects (eBook)
10 Cabochon Pendant Jewelry Projects is an easy-to-follow, instant download eBook filled with 10 stunning jewelry projects, handpicked from the world's longest running publication for jewelry-making enthusiasts.
Get instant access to stunning projects and expert how-tos as you master 10 popular designs. Create the perfect piece with helpful hints and step-by-step instructions. Use endless variations to create even more one-of-a-kind designs!
10 Wire Bezel Projects for Your Favorite Cabochons (eBook)
10 Wire Bezel Projects for Your Favorite Cabochons is an instant download eBook filled with 10 wire bezel designs, exclusively from the trusted experts at Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine!
|Plus, access 2 additional projects perfect for showing off your stone-setting skills!|
Don't wait; claim your collection today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.