The Missing Link: From Basic to Beautiful Wirework Jewelry
Discover the missing link for your jewelry designs!
Celebrate just how versatile wire links can be with The Missing Link: From Basic to Beautiful Wirework Jewelry. Discover this jewelry making book by Cindy Wimmer packed with directions for making jewelry making findings, innovative projects, and much more. Get ready to go in depth and explore one of the most fundamental and common components of jewelry making.
Dive into wire link elements as decorative connectors, foundation chains, and focal points in and of themselves. Advance your skills as you learn how to expertly craft your own custom wire links that have a variety of uses in any jewelry design. Once you’re learned the techniques, discover how versatile jewelry making findings can be. Then, explore using them as important design elements with 15 unique and beautiful jewelry designs created by wire jewelry experts.
Order your copy of comprehensive book today to:
- Cover the basic tools and techniques for successfully crafting a variety of findings for jewelry.
- Learn every step for success, from correctly twisting the wire, to finishing the link with patina for added character.
- Discover 30 practical wire links that are perfect for a variety of uses and applications.
- Pump up the design volume with textured and wrapped wire embellishments that have true charm.
- Creatively add links as design elements in 15 bracelet and necklace designs by popular jewelry artists including Kerry Bogert, Diane Cook, and more.
- And so much more!
Packed with must-know tips, designs, and more, this is a must-have jewelry making resource for every jewelry artist. Expand your design horizons by understanding all the design potential jewelry making findings hold for your designs. Grab your pliers, and get ready to begin crafting jewelry with these lovely link components.
|Number Of Pages||160|
|File/Trim Size||8.5" x 10.25"|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.