The Metal Clay Ultimate Collection
Perfect Your Metal Clay Skills . . .
Whether you are a metal clay pro, or just starting out, this exclusive collection
Hurry time and stock are limited!
Discover all the resources this ultimate collection has to offer at a fraction of the price:
Metal Clay for Jewelry Makers: The Complete Technique Guide (Book)
Learn all the fundamentals from how to add textures to the clay to finishing your metal creation in this detailed resource. With over 500 photographs and a 10-page gallery of finished projects, Metal Clay for Jewelry Makers will provide you the inspiration and information you need to design your own metal clay jewelry.
Metalwork: Exploring Metal Clay Basics (DVD)
Perfect your metal clay basics as you acquire the skills you need to create your own metal pendants, bails, and more! Join instructor Susan J. Lewis and learn everything you need to know from preparing your work surface to polishing your artwork. You'll be transforming a tiny packet of clay into stunning handcrafted jewelry in no time!
Make your mark with tips for creating unique textures, giving your piece a professional look, and so much more!
Metalwork: Exploring Metal Clay Hollow Forms (DVD)
Master creating hollow-forms from metal clay. Join instructor Susan J. Lewis in 4 watch-and-learn lessons as she shows you step-by-step how to handcraft your own metal lentil, cylinder, and sphere beads.
Enhance your jewelry-making skills as you learn how to form unique artisan beads with the shape, size, and style you want. Plus, with Susan's expert tips avoid mistakes, make the perfect piece with sizing tips and shrinkage must-knows, and save money with tricks for using less precious clay for more design impact.
Sculptural Metal Clay Jewelry: Techniques + Explorations (eBook and video download)
Unlock the design potential metal clay holds with this must-have eBook and digital download. Explore new techniques with step-by-step pictures and directions. Then, put your skills to the test with 10 one-of-a-kind projects that combine the foundation skills with one-of-a-kind design elements.
Easy Metal Clay, 2011 (digital edition)
Don't just read about these techniques, craft 25-spectacular projects with easy-to-see step-by-step photos, be inspired by a beautiful gallery of jewelry, and so much more with this must-have resource.
10 Metal Clay Jewelry Projects (eBook)
Step by Step Jewelry: Polymer, Ceramic, and Metal Clays, 2007 (digital edition)
Packed with 14 amazing clay jewelry projects, create one-of-a-kind pieces with clay designs you can shape yourself! Learn the most popular jewelry techniques in metal, polymer, and ceramic clays. With step-by-step directions and illustrations, form your own beads, findings, and more! Prepare to make your mark with these exciting projects and directions.
Step by Step Jewelry: Polymer, Ceramic, and Metal Clays, 2006 (digital edition)
Don't wait. Claim your collection today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.