The Crocheter's Companion Revised and Updated
This indispensable resource includes all of the essentials, plus a few exciting extras you've been longing for: more tools, stitches, and techniques, as well as updated yarn information, complete abbreviations and symbols, and additional information on reading stitch diagrams. Also, due to popular demand, the section on Tunisian crochet has been expanded.
Still in its handy pocket-sized, spiral-bound format, the updated edition covers all the basics (and then some!). Thread and hook charts, stitch instructions with clear illustrations, and lots of helpful hints from one of crochet's most experienced authors will inspire beginners and serious crocheters alike. With impeccable illustrations, an easy-to-understand format, and the most updated information available, The Crocheter's Companion will soon become the only crochet resource you'll need.
|Number Of Pages||132|
- great Iinfo and size
- I had a large book but the pages came apart and its very unhandy to travel with. This one is great has more info easy to carry and its on rings no coming apart. I love it (Posted on 7/25/2016)
- Review of order
- Got just what I wanted at a great sale price. (Posted on 7/13/2015)
- For rank beginners only
- There was no indication anywhere that the book is geared for absolute newbies, but it sure is. Complete waste of money for me. Its also thin on pages; seems to be leaving out a lot even for beginners. (Posted on 8/18/2014)
- All of the basic information you need to begin crocheting.
- I like this book. It is spiral bound, which makes it nice to use while I am working, it lays flat and stays open. I like the compact size, it is not heavy and fussy. The illustrations help me to see what I need to do, along with the written directions. I like the first section titled, Tools, Yarns, and Gauges. It gives the reader information everyone needs to know to have a successful start. It is a nifty little primer with all of the basic information you need to begin crocheting. (Posted on 3/15/2014)
- The Crocheter's Companion
- I purchased this book a few months ago and was very disappointed with it. It was smaller than I thought it would be, which reduces the size of everything in it. Additionally, it was printed in very light ink. This makes it very difficult to read. Along with the size, it makes this book useless. I returned the book, which cost me the shipping in both directions, but I thought you should know I felt the book was misrepresented. Apparently you don't know that half of the population is over the age of 50 years. By age 40, most people need glasses. Anyone in this age group is going to have trouble with the ink and the paper being the same value. They need black ink and a font that is easier to read. I would guess this book is aimed at the 20 year old. In which case, you should identify this in your description of the book. (Posted on 6/21/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.