The Chain Maille Ultimate Collection
Explore the world of chain maille jewelry with instruction for beginners and experts alike! Learn from chain maille experts as you read, watch, and explore the resources and materials included in this exclusive collection.
Price as configured: $65.99 Regular Price: $132.83
Create stunning chain maille jewelry with expert instruction!
Dive into chain maille weaving techniques with step-by-step instruction. Enjoy helpful sections explaining the more complex techniques, chain maille math, and how to determine a proper aspect ratio for your work from Karen Karon in her two books, which will take you from beginner to advanced chain maille projects. You can also watch and learn chain maille techniques including single, double, flower, Byzantine chain and more in two video downloads by Scott David Plumlee. Explore 10 more chain maille projects hand-picked from the editors of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine. Then, practice with a materials kit for the stylish sterling silver Elfweave Loop Earrings.
You can't go wrong with two books, two video downloads, a project compilation eBook, and a materials kit to create a pair of Elfweave Loop Earrings for ONLY $65.99!
There are only 50 units available!
See what’s inside this must-have collection:
Elfweave Loop Earrings
- 3 sterling silver jump rings 20g, 6mm ID
- 3 sterling silver jump rings 20g, 2.75 mm ID
- 3 sterling silver jump rings, 22g, 3.25mm ID
- 210 sterling silver jump rings, 22g, 2.5mm ID
- 1 pair of sterling silver ear wires
- 2 teal pressed-glass dagger beads, 5 x 16mm
Advanced Chain Maille Jewelry Workshop
by Karen Karon
Explore complex chain maille weaves and scale maille designs with this book from chain maille expert Karen Karon. Challenge, educate, and inspire your chain maille jewelry designs as you weave your way through Persian weaves, Elf-based weaves, Hybrid weaves, and Scale Maille weaves. Play with a variety of terminations, attachments, and finishing touches for truly custom pieces of chain maille jewelry.
Chain Maille Jewelry Workshop
by Karen Karon
Discover the ultimate technique-based guide for chain maille. Jewelry artist and author Karen Karon pairs in-depth, step-by-step instructions with color illustrations that show exactly where to place the next jump ring. You'll also get a thorough but flexible approach to techniques that prove weaving can be done in a multitude of ways and demonstrations on "speed weaving", which is ideal for large projects. Designs progressively increase in complexity, so every jewelry maker—beginner and pro—will find inspiration and projects that suit their skill level.
10 Chain Maille Jewelry Designs
Project Compilation eBook
Make intricate jewelry from jump rings with instant access to 10 clever chain maille designs! This easy-to-follow eBook is full of chain maille jewelry designs and projects to boost your skills with techniques in Japanese weave, Celestial chain maille, orbital chain, Persian weave, and much more. Learn jewelry-making techniques while getting insight on how to create chain maille designs with a wide range of patterns.
Make Chain Maille Jewelry! Single, Double, and Byzantine Chains
with Scott David Plumlee
Join artist and instructor Scott David Plumlee in 8 comprehensive watch-and-learn lessons as he shows you step by step how to create stunning chain and bead jewelry! Master chain maille basics as you boost your jewelry-making skills with these essential techniques for getting started with chain and bead jewelry, including how-tos for single, double, and Byzantine chain, embellishing with beads, creating your own clasps, and much more!
Make Chain Maille Jewelry Volume 2: Flower, Dubious and Inca Puño Chains
with Scott David Plumlee
Master chain maille as you boost your jewelry-making skills with these essential techniques for enhancing your chain and bead jewelry, including how-tos for Flower, Dubious, Inca Puño chains, embellishing with beads, creating your own magnetic clasps, and much more! Making expert techniques simple, Scott covers chain maille techniques with easy-to-see color-coated rings to help visualize the patterns you are creating.
Claim yours before they're gone!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.