The Business of Art: How to get started teaching online workshops Web Seminar Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
YOU’LL LOVE THIS WEB SEMINAR DOWNLOAD IF
- You want to teach online art classes and workshops
- You want to know how to expand your art business
- You want to expand your networking techniques for a successful business
ABOUT THE WEB SEMINAR DOWNLOAD:
Online teaching is exploding onto the educational scene in a huge way over the last several years. The opportunity to reach a worldwide audience has caused many artists to consider and/or pursue online teaching as an additional resource for income and growth in their creative career. The opportunity has a huge potential for the right teacher, but sometimes getting started can seem tricky or overwhelming. Join Jodi Ohl for insight into how to start this process in a simple, clear way!
Learn the basics of how to get started teaching online workshops as well as how to keep your students coming back for class after class. Avoid pitfalls of not being prepared while maximizing your exposure through social media and a variety of networking techniques.
Jodi Ohl has taught over 12 online classes in the last four years as well as participated in collaborative online workshops such as Lifebook 2012, 21 Secrets, and the upcoming Soul Food. In total she has taught well over 1000 students around the world. She will share with you the basics of getting started teaching online workshops and you’ll learn tips that will not only save you time, but also help you lead successful workshops reaching a diverse and expansive audience.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to structure and create successful online classes
- Explore the benefits of online teaching versus in person teaching
- Uncover clear steps to getting started teaching online
- Discover how to network and use social media to promote your classes
- Learn how to engage your students and keep them coming back for more classes
- Explore options for teaching and managing your own network versus working with collaborative partners online
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Jodi Ohl is a full-time mixed media artist and instructor, who favors unique color combinations, texture, and a sense of humor in her creative endeavors. A resident of NC and mother of two boys, her inspiration comes from many places but is rooted in a sense of community, family, relationships and overall positive empowerment found from living a creative life. Jodi’s art has been published in over 18 publications and is collected around the world. She currently teaches workshops around the East Coast and runs 12 online classes.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- A great start to getting it going
- This was a great webinar and the documents provided with it were excellent. It has helped settle some questions and given me options to think about. (Posted on 1/20/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.