The BurdaStyle Lingerie Kit 2.0
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Introducing our Lingerie 2.0 kit with tons of great patterns and videos to help you make your own lingerie. We have included 6 lingerie patterns including our popular Bra and Panty Sloper (plus size also avaliable). You’ll also get 5 video downloads that go over lingerie fabrics, sewing panties, and drafting and sewing your own slip with our fitted dress sloper (also included!). Best of all you will receive a coupon code inside the kit that will give you 20% off registration into our brand new Lingerie Course on BurdaStyle Academy!
See everything included in the kit below:
Spaghetti Strap Camisole
This spaghetti strap camisole can be worn as lingerie or a top for outside the home. It has a empire seam under the bust, with gathered bust triangles stabilized with elastic on the inside for extra support.
Bra and Panty Sloper
The bra sloper has shaped bust pieces and have a marking on the pattern if you want to sew in an optional underwire. The panties have a full coverage shape that sit about 2" below natural waist. They are meant for you to experiment with and design/draft/sew your own personal and unique patterns!
You'll have sweet dreams in these 50s style blue striped pajama bottoms with contrast piping and elegant pearl buttons.
Turn lingerie into outerwear in this little satin bustier. Plain black satin can be dressed up with cocktail jewelry and a little blazer, or turn up the heat with a flirty skirt… Or you can simply wear it strictly inside.
Every one needs a good and slinky robe to wear around the house and over lingerie. This robe pattern embodies some seam paneling for a nice fit and ability to panel colors and fabrics together.
Bralette and Knickers Lingerie Set
Make this adorable set for breakfast in bed or a slumber party. The ruffles and bows are lovely details for that classic boudoir look.
Materials for Lingerie Making & Stretch Test
This video goes over all the best fabrics and trims to use when making lingerie. You will also learn about the stretch factor of fabrics and how that affect the lingerie pattern.
Sewing Panties - installing the crotch lining and attaching lace
This 2-part video series goes over how to construct a pair of panties with crotch lining as well as how to apply lace to the panites with your sewing machine.
Drafting & Sewing a Slip
In this 2-part video you will learn how to draft a slip pattern on our fitted dress sloper (included) and how to exactly sew it!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.