The Beader's Workbook
You'll love this if:
- You are in the mood to create a beading project and need inspiration and guidance!
- You enjoy rocking with bold glasses, bright acrylics, sophisticated pearls and crystals, and stunning gemstones
- You want suggestions, tips and hints to ensure you are successful with your beading piece
Beading artisan Kathleen Barry shares her years of experience and beautiful designs with you in her all-encompassing beading project book, The Beader's Workbook. Her clear and in-depth instruction allows any challenging beading project to become accessible and achievable! While the book focuses on bead stringing, her projects are chosen for the versatility, flexibility, and originality. Perhaps you are a beginner wanting to learn the jargon of beading, or you are a beader looking for new unique projects to create, you will be hooked on the variety of designs! From an elegant crystal cascade necklace to coin-pearl earrings, from a cuff bracelet to a handbag tassel, strengthen your beading skills and experiment with new techniques and designs. You are sure to be inspired as you discover more than 50 engaging and innovative beading projects.
Order your copy of The Beader's Workbook today to:
- Learn which type of material is best suited for your project as Kathleen describes the various clasps, caps, ends, earring and ring components, and more that are available
- Discover new techniques to attach your beads through wire and chain work
- Create fast and easy projects, and then spend time crafting intricate pieces of jewelry
- Apply your newly found knowledge from this book to future beading projects
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||160|
- Can't recommend enough!
- I've had this book for over a month now and I have went through it from cover to cover over 20 times! It is so well written with all of the projects very doable. I wish there was a volume 2 that I could purchase! There are about 50 projects. It's going to take me years to try them all and I will love every minute of it! Thie price is such a bargain for what you get. I will be looking for more books from Kathleen Barry in the future. I highly recommend for beginners to intermediate to advanced Beaders! (Posted on 5/4/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.