Tangled Up In Gray Pullover Knitting Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The Tangled Up in Gray Pullover is the cozy cabled turtleneck you'll reach for on cold mornings. Equally at home with jeans and boots or over a flowing dress, the design takes a classic knit aesthetic and modernizes it with an intriguing asymmetric motif and crisp tailoring. The pullover is worked from the bottom up in pieces and seamed; it's finished with a substantial collar in the same chunky rib featured in the body.
Designer: Sloane Rosenthal
Yarn Weight: 4
Finished Size 31¾ (36, 40½ , 43¼ , 47¾ )" bust circumference. Pullover shown measures 40½ "; modeled with 4½ " of positive ease.
Specific Yarn Used: Hudson Valley Fibers Hudson (50% alpaca, 50% Corriedale; 92 yd [84 m]/1¾ oz [50 g]): storm king, 12 (13, 15, 16, 18) skeins.
Needles: Sizes 5 (3.75 mm) and 7 (4.5 mm): 16" and 32" circular (cir). Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
Notions: Markers (m); removable m; waste yarn; cable needle (cn); stitch holders; tapestry needle.
Gauge: 19 sts and 28 rows = 4" in St st on larger needles; 24 sts and 28 rows = 4" in charted cable patt on larger needles.
This pullover is worked back and forth in separate pieces and seamed.
A circular needle is used to accommodate the large number of stitches.
Slip stitches purlwise with yarn in front except where indicated otherwise.
For a nicely sloped edge when binding off stitches for the neck, slip the first two stitches of each group of stitches to be bound off purlwise with yarn in back on right-side rows and purlwise with yarn in front on wrong-side rows.
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.