Tales of Adornment
You’ll Love This Resin Jewelry Making eBook If:
- You love to create jewelry pieces & want to incorporate resin
- You want to learn new jewelry making techniques for making romantic pieces
- You want to get instant access to the great content in this convenient PDF format
Create unique, romantic & vintage inspired jewelry pieces with the jewelry making techniques in Tales of Adornment by Kristen Robinson. Step-by-step Kristen takes you through 18 exciting jewelry making projects with a focus on incorporating resin, bezels and found-objects. These jewelry making ideas will help you hand-craft necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings & more. When you know how to make resin jewelry you’ll be ready to create designs of your very own.Learn how to make jewelry that pops in Tales of Adornment. Each of these resin jewelry projects serve as a playground for you to practice, create and learn. Kristen Robinson shows you how to making your own jewelry, great for gifts or as an addition to your own wardrobe.
In the Tales of Adornment Book You’ll Learn:
- Jewelry making techniques for how to combine resin with mixed-media materials to create depth and elegance
- 50 jewelry-making techniques such as how to make bezels, make molds & work with resin clay
- How to make 18 jewelry making projects from start to finish
A Word From the Author:
"In the following pages, you will find yourself transported back in time. At times, you might find yourself standing in the foyer of a famous dressmaker’s shop, or perhaps in a glimmering ballroom surrounded by the haute ton of society, while at others you will stand alongside a young woman as she embarks on the adventure of a lifetime. My hope is that through this experience, you will be moved to lend your voice to the treasures nestled within your drawers and boxes. May your pearls and ribbon come to life and may your garnets and bezels don a voice." —Kristen Robinson
Check Out This Excerpt From Tales of Adornment:Being Creative with Resin and Resin Clay
While I fear our journey is coming to a close with the commencement of this chapter, I celebrate all we have learned and the tales of adornment told thus far. No journey with resin would be complete without the marrying of textures. A bit of resin clay seems simple and quiet until a bit of altering and manipulating takes place.
There are some things in life that reach out to us, tell us their own tales without even speaking and offer strength without us realizing it. While we might find great joy in seeing these things amongst our treasures, there is an even greater joy in adorning ourselves with them.
Items emerging from resin are simply that. The tales within this section talk of baubles that allow us to take flight in our thoughts and treasures that perhaps offer strength in moments when we are our least confident. Strong objects that refuse to be tamed when placed in resin is the focus. Composition, embroidery, paint, clay, a wee bit of painting, and of course altering are all topics we will cover with the next chapter. Vintage chain, resin beads and mold making are employed to create the conclusion of our adornments.
Prepare your work space and bring along a reticule or two. For it is now that we will learn the conclusion that our collection of tales holds.Check out this free excerpt from Tales of Adornment: Learn the basics of resin to create your own bracelet!
|File/Trim Size||8.25 x 10.875|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.