Studios, Summer 2012 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Take a visual vacation through 25 studios in the gorgeous summer issue of Studios. Throughout this 148-page special issue, you'll explore the studios of jewelry and fabric designers, a glass artist and cartoonist, quilters, and fiber artists! Plus, gain organization knowledge from the experts!
Be visually inspired with beautifully photographed studios! Enjoy tropical music, island décor, and art classes on a houseboat where even the table wears a grass skirt. Pull up a chair in a California garden and see the art seamlessly flowing out of the studio and into every nook and cranny of the outdoor space.
Go beyond the expected if you are deciding on countertops and work surfaces for your studio. Explore options--from stainless steel and glass to butcher block and laminate--with a professional kitchen designer. Then admire the worktables some our artists have found on the street, at garage sales, or cobbled together out of repurposed materials.
Put aside some time and space for kids and learn to say "yes to the mess". Learn what specialists in art education for children, parents and grandparents are doing to make sure that the next generation knows that "art matters."
In this issue you will also see:
- Artists with two studios
- The first step in the transformation of a Victorian farmhouse into an art school
- Why artists like "thrifted" items for storage and can't resist those little chests of drawers or cubbies
- The Editor's art cabinet makeover
- Ruby Wrigley's fabric necklace project. She's 10!
Studios, Summer 2012 has all the tips and tricks you need to get your studio organized and help you create a charming space for the summer months!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Cloth Paper Scissors Editors|
For United States customers:
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.