Stencil Girl eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll Love This Mixed-Media Book If:
- You love stencil art but need some project ideas
- You want to know the range of different materials stencils can be applied to
- You want to learn how to make stencils
Stencil Girl by Mary Beth Shaw is the ultimate resource for those looking to explore the versatility of stencil art. Included in this expansive book are a myriad of stencil ideas and projects submitted by expert contributors intended to help guide your creativity. Step-by-step instructions clarify each project and give you the opportunity to discover how paint, wax, stitching, frosting, and more can be used with stencils and applied to mixed-media projects to dazzling effect. In addition to incorporating stencils into your projects, you’ll learn ways of making stencils, and which materials you can use to do so.
Set your eyes on projects created using wood burning, encaustic, metalwork, and more, and try your hand at the same stencil applications. Be surprised by the variety of uses for stencils and mediums they can be applied to, and prepare to be inspired by what’s inside this comprehensive book.
In Stencil Girl You’ll Find:
- 18 included projects and many bonus projects with links to online instruction
- 3 projects sections dedicated to different ways of utilizing stencils, including home décor, edible treats, gifts, and more
- Inspiring gallery pieces from 20 contributing artists
About Mary Beth Shaw:
Mary Beth Shaw is author of Flavor for Mixed Media (North Light Books), a columnist for Somerset Studio magazine and the owner of StencilGirl Products. She has embraced mixed-media painting because she loves to play with art supplies. Mary Beth’s spontaneous process utilizes pastel, ink, marker and acrylics layered with various collage, texture and three-dimensional materials. Living in Wildwood, Missouri with her husband and three cats, Mary Beth is passionate about every moment of life.
|Author/Designer||Mary Beth Shaw|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.