Stashbuster Pattern Pack for Weavers
Price as configured: $12.99 Regular Price: $17.95
The Stashbuster Pattern Pack incldues five digital patterns that are woven with yarns commonly found in weavers’ stashes; 8/4 carpet warp, 8/2 cotton, Tencel, cottolin, and worsted weight yarn. Each of these 4-shaft patterns can be beautifully woven in different colorways than as originally designed. You’ll receive downloadable WIFs to accompany each pattern, and additional tips for adapting the patterns to your own stash!
- Huck Lace and Tencel Scarf by Kristen Kelley This is a great beginner’s project. Kristen Kelley used one color of Tencel for both warp and weft and wove the huck lace detail for the length of the scarf. Pick a color of Tencel from your stash that you love and start weaving your own version. You’ll need about 1,200 yd which is less than ½ lb of 8/2 Tencel. You can also make it your own by interspersing areas of huck lace with areas of plain weave. (Note: In the WIF, the area of treadling in a different color of green denotes the huck lace repeat area.)
- Elegant Gamp Lap Robe by Suzie Liles Gamps are a great way to study weave structures and color interactions. Suzie Liles wove her version using bronze and violet Harrisville Highland wool, but you can use any two colors that you like and that fit your decor. You may also like to use different colors in the threading blocks and cross them with the same or different colors in the treadling blocks. If you don’t have Highland, other worsted weight wools would also work for this project, or even Harrisville Shetland doubled, but sample first to be sure about the sett. Wind some color wraps to get started. You’ll be amazed at what you will learn about twills and color. (Note: The WIF does not show floating selvedges.)
- Ragtime Remix by Carol Reinhold Lots of us have some carpet warp in our stash, and many of us also have a stash of cotton fabrics we don’t know what to do with. Here is the basic recipe for using both. Carol Reinhold’s method of blending the fabric colors in the weft for smooth transitions is worth studying and then applying to your own stash. Expand the threading and warp length to weave rag rugs, just be sure you either add wider headers for hemming or enough unwoven warp for twisting fringe.
- Finnish Lace Dinner Napkins by Gayle Pace These napkins by Gayle Pace are lovely in their simplicity and charm. With 3 colors of cottolin from your stash, you can weave napkins that match your dinner table, and wow your guests. A mini cone of cottolin holds about 1,700 yards. For the main color you’ll need about ½ of a mini cone and for the other two colors, much less. Color wraps will help you get started. Would you rather weave towels? Weave 20 repeats rather than 10 repeats for 3 towels, and skip the side hems.
- Towels in a Modern Arrangement by Linda Gettmann If you have been weaving a while, you probably have a bunch of leftover 8/2 cotton in lots of different colors. This is the project for you. Pick two neutrals for your warp that look good together and then start experimenting for your weft, drawing from your stash. Linda Gettmann wove 6 towels each with a different pair of weft colors, choosing pairs that were close to each other on the color wheel, such as burgundy and red, or two colors of green. For your tabby, you can either use 20/2 cotton in similar colors or go into your sewing thread stash.
Finished size: One scarf 8" x 73" plus 5" twisted fringe at each end.
Finished size: 1 throw 37½" x 51" plus 3½" twisted fringe at each end.
Finished size after washing: 4 mats 12½" x 17" with 1½" fringe at each end.
Finished size after washing and hemming: 6 napkins, 12½" x 12½" each.
Finished size after washing and hemming: 6 towels, 20" x 26¼" each.
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.