Start Your Own Etsy Jewelry Shop: Step-by-Step Guide On Demand Web Seminar
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Thinking of starting your own shop on Etsy, but intimidated by the seemingly never-ending steps? Join jewelry artist and author, Lorelei Eurto, as she walks you through the process of opening up an Etsy shop to help sell your jewelry online and grow your jewelry business. While the Etsy Marketplace can be intimidating for many, Lorelei makes the process easy to accomplish. Learn how to set up your shop, important photography considerations, and important listing tips and tricks that will help you obtain optimum success in selling your jewelry online.
In this web seminar you'll learn:
- Important considerations for setting up your store from start to finish
- Tips for creating eye catching photos and writing appealing descriptions
- Important ways to dot all of your I's and cross all your t's when it comes to fees, billing, shipping, taxes, and how to adequately ship your items.
- How to set up store policies so that buyers know what to expect when purchasing your jewelry
- And much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Artists who want to sell their jewelry online
- Artists who want tips for creating photographs and appealing descriptions for their online store
- Artists who want important information about fees, billing, shipping, and taxing your jewelry correctly.
- Artists who need help setting up store policies
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Nice primer on getting started on Etsy
This seminar was a nice way to get started on Etsy if you are new to it and provided a few crucial links to resources on the Etsy webpage that I found to be incredibly helpful. I've been thinking and studying the idea of opening up my own store, so this was the jumpstart that led me to further investigate while also a good primer on all the things I needed to do before opening.
I have to say that I do not like this format--web seminar--but this seminar was still worth it at the discount I got it at.
There was a very good, if tangential question at the end from a viewer that Ms Eurto wasn't that comfortable with, on PRICING. Because this is a huge question for me, I found a resource on Pricing from a blogger and former successful Etsy jewelry artist and graphic artist Brandi Hussey that jewelry artists may find to be extremely helpful since she addresses jewelry pricing: (put in google--brandihussey and "scale your prices"). She has a put out a lot of other materials that jewelry artists will scoop up like free chocolate-since she has been focusing on the business issues for artists as well as her mainstay: color.
Check out this webinar, and if you want more on pricing, go to brandi's blog and read up on the biz of pricing. (Posted on 6/21/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.