Spinning Business Kit
Price as configured: $49.99 Regular Price: $101.95
Learn to take your dreams of owning your own fiber business into reality! Learn from experts Abby Franquemon, Robyn Spady, and Deb Essen to make your business successful. From creating a business plan to learning to price your products you will get everything you need to start selling your work.
Included in this kit:
Get More Spun: Spinning for Sale with Abby Franquemont
Turn your hobby into a small business! Selling your yarn is a great way to make your hobby self-supporting or possibly even turn a profit! Maybe you've thought about it, or maybe other people have suggested it to you or asked to buy your handspun yarn. So where should you get started? This video tutorial will show you what equipment do you need (or want), equations to help you figure out how to price your handspun yarn, how you should package it, and more!
Pricing to Sell: Effective Pricing for your Fiber Arts Business
Pricing is more than setting a monetary amount that “feels right”—pricing is also about identifying your market, creating a product line, reflects the value of the piece, and making sure that you are fairly compensated for your talents! This webinar will teach you the elements involved in pricing your art, how to accurately calculate that price, how to stand tall behind that price, and make a living doing what you love.
The Right Marketing Tools and Strategy for your Fiber Arts Business
You want to sell your art. Excellent! But how are you going to let the world know you are open for business? This webinar will guide you through developing your brand and creating the marketing tools and strategy that will help you successfully sell your art.
Creating an Effective Business Plan Step-by-Step
OnDemand Web Seminar
A business plan is all about identifying where you are at, where you want to go, and how you will get there. This webinar will help you create a business plan that works for you and your business. We will discuss why writing a business plan is important, what should be part of your planning, how a business plan helps you achieve success, and writing the business plan that works for you.
The Business of Being a Fiber Artist: Understand What Kind of Product to Make and What to Charge
OnDemand Web Seminar
Robyn will guide you through various stages of starting your own business. She will highlight key aspects of establishing yourself as a professional artist, your identity as an artist, and getting organized. With in-depth detail, Robyn outlines exactly what you need to start your own successful business, such as keeping records, promoting yourself, creating your own business schedule and outlining the professional artist's tool kit. Citing specific examples from her experience as a full-time professional weaver, she will help you take the steps you need to get your business up and running.
- I am now taking my business to the next level after listening to these. They made me stop and think about what I was really wanting to accomplish and how step it up a notch. (Posted on 3/21/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.