New Spinner's Guide to Fundamentals Bundle
Price as configured: $24.99
New Spinner’s Guide to Fundamentals Digital Bundle
Included in this kit:
- 3 Video Downloads
- Beginning Spinning on a Wheel with Kate Larson
- The New Spinner’s Guide to Plying
- The New Spinner’s Guide to Troubleshooting
Highlights of this kit:
- Start spinning yarn! Learn how to spin yarn from fiber to beautiful finished yarn with Kate Larson.
- Discover techniques for creating more evenly balanced, consistent and wonderfully colorful yarns with Anne Merrow in The New Spinner’s Guide to Plying
- The New Spinner’s Guide to Troubleshooting is filled with spinning wisdom from Abby Franquemont. Find out how adjusting your body and wheel will have you on the road to spinning happiness.
Learn tips and tricks to create gorgeous well-balanced yarns and how simple adjustments to your wheel and body can add to your spinning pleasure.
Start off with Beginning Spinning on a Wheel, where Kate Larson helps you master the basics of spinning yarn on a spinning wheel. Kate shows you how to draft your fibers and spin a singles yarn, as well as basic playing and finishing methods. Then move on to The New Spinner’s Guide to Plying, where you will learn basic techniques for transforming singles into two-ply, three-ply, and multi-ply yarn. You will also discover tips, tricks, and techniques for advanced cables and chain plying; how to manage thickness and create color effects, and much more. The third video download, The New Spinner’s Guide to Troubleshooting with Abby Franquemont, will show you how small and large changes can make your spinning easier, more consistent, and more comfortable. Abby helps you determine whether your wheel needs repair, ways to improve your spinning posture and movements, how to remove blemishes in your yarn, and what you can expect to spin from different fiber preparations!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.