Spinning Power Pack Video Download
Price as configured: $29.99
Instantly download a collection of four popular spinning videos that will have your techniques in tip-top shape. Get started with spinning lessons from Maggie Casey, learn the gentle art of plying with Judith MacKenzie, discover the long and short of drafting from Abby Franquemont, and uncover the answers to all your hard question in Abby’s video New Spinner’s Guide to Troubleshooting. With 287 minutes (nearly 5 hours!) of spinning instructions from the experts, you’ll be more than up to any spinning challenge!
Included in this exclusive kit:
Spinning Lessons with Maggie Casey
Video Download | 44 Minutes
Spinning teacher Maggie Casey has been spinning and teaching for many years. In those years she has learned a lot through trial and error. Join her in this video as she teaches you spinning lessons to avoid those problems for yourself—including how to choose the right fiber and why to mix up your batts for consistent color.
Gentle Art of Plying with Judith MacKenzie
Video Download | 105 Minutes
Plying is not an afterthought. It’s your gateway into the vast world of yarn design. Informed and skillful plying can make all the difference between “just another yarn” and “just the yarn you want.” In this engaging video, master spinner Judith MacKenzie presents not just the basics—how to hold your hands, where to put your kate—but an extensive adventure into the endless possibilities.
Drafting: The Long and Short of It with Abby Franquemont
Video Download | 62 Minutes
What’s the difference between woolen and worsted spinning? IS there a difference? How do you decide when to use what method? Why should a spinner care? The questions are legion, the answers sometimes confusing. Here to make common sense out of it all is Abby Franquemont, who has been spinning since she was five years old.
New Spinner's Guide to Troubleshooting with Abby Franquemont
Video Download | 76 Minutes
Join Abby Franquemont as she answers all your spinning questions, shows examples, and demonstrates why a variety of mistakes happen and how to address them. In this video workshop, you will learn how small and large changes can make your spinning easier, more consistent, and more comfortable.
Download your Spinning Power Pack today!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Awesome Deal!
- Great price and great videos. These are packed with very useful information. A little note on the video "Drafting: The Long and the Short of it", the music in the background is quite distracting, this music is not useful and not helping. (Posted on 10/5/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.