Spinner's Color Toolbox Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
In The Spinner’s Color Toolbox, master spinner and colorist Judith MacKenzie explores unexpected ways to create color in your yarn. Starting with a spectrum of fibers, Judith creates exciting palettes
using the techniques of art and textured yarns for spinning that is colorful, fun, and functional.
- How to use and modify handpainted designer fibers
- How to spin bouclés, marled yarn, and tweed and garnetted yarn
- What you should keep in your color pantry
- How to spin Judith’s rule-breaking yarn
The Spinner’s Color Toobox is packed with hand-on instruction, new ideas for creating colorful yarns, exciting techniques, and the most spinning fun you’ll have all year.
Order your copy of Spinner's Color Toolbox today!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Thoroughly enjoyable
- This video is the best spinning therapy I can imagine...Judith's calm voice (no audio problems at all in my download version) and relaxed expertise makes learning from her a pleasure. The material covered is broad based and useful for anyone from a novice spinner to those like me who have been spinning for some time. Judith's love of everything textile shines through and makes you want to rush to your wheel/loom/needles to share in the fun. (Posted on 12/3/2015)
- good video, but unfortunatly bad audio
- I started to watch the video and really like it. Judith shows and explains very well and the topic is so interesting. But unfortunately the audio is awful. It's quite low and noisy. What a pity! (Posted on 7/17/2015)
I like this video very much. Judith explains very clearly and the close-ups of the camera allows us to see what she is talking about.
A very relaxing and inspiring video. (Posted on 6/12/2015)
- Make something unique and wonderful today
- I bought this video on a bit of a whim, because I liked the look of the boucle yarn in the picture. Having watched only some of the video I am already so excited I can hardly contain myself. In fact the only reason I am writing this review when I could be getting stuck in is that I need to wait for some silk thread to arrive to try out a cable boucle effect which I especially like the look of. There is so much in here and Judith makes it look so easy that I am bursting with joy. As to the level, well I have been spinning for a few years and so far everything is very approachable. I think provided you can actually spin a reasonable single, you would be able to do the techniques. In fact a lot of it is deliberately variable and random, so you don't need to be the best spinner in the world to get a huge amount from this video. What I especially like is the artistic element. You mix in a bit of this and a bit of that as you go, using your own artistic flair, feeling all the while that you are a creator or something unique and wonderful. If you are even only thinking of learning to spin, this video is a must. (Posted on 5/18/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.