Spin-Off, Fall 1991 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This issue of Spin-Off is all about mittens! Knit, sew, crochet, and fleece-line mittens in all sort of patterns, colors, and fibers. With Spin-Off Fall 1991, you'll have warm hands for the whole family. You can even make a scrubbing mitten for the bath!
Explore tips and techniques spinning dog down including gathering, washing, blending, dyeing, and spinning. It's "nearly as soft as Angora rabbit, and as beautiful as cashmere." Later, use your new fiber by designing and knitting a man's sweater vest.
Get a general overview of Fair Isle techniques with colorful handspun and instructions for knitting a child’s cardigan. Lastly, this issue features Part Two: Mohair for the Handspinner. Read about the process of evaluating, preparing, spinning, and finishing mohair with Kathryn Ross Chastant.
Other projects in this issue include a simple vest, woven jacket, and checkered scarf.
- Be inspired by spinners from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet spinners with unique stories to tell.
- Explore a variety of spinning techniques. Get an up-close look at piles of gorgeous handspun yarns and learn how to make them for yourself.
- Test your spinning skills with projects that use your handspun yarns.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
For United States customers:
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.