Shoot, Share, Sell: How to Get the Best Jewelry Photos from Your Smartphone Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Learn expert tips and tricks on how to photograph your own jewelry with your smartphone and other mobile devices.
Join Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist photographer Jim Lawson for an in-depth look at easily (and conveniently) capturing quality photos of your handmade jewelry with the device in your pocket.
Achieve maximum success with an inexpensive set up, Jim's tips and tricks, and your powerful cameras and connections.
Take a comprehensive look into photographing jewelry with a smartphone as you:
• Discover how quick and easy it can be to achieve excellent photos with your mobile devices.
• Watch as Jim walks through an easy lighting setup for maximum results.
• Learn how to process and enhance your images using widely-available photo editing Apps.
• Make online selling simple and more profitable by maximizing the use of your technology.
• And more!
Enhance your images for increased success in your jewelry business and selling jewelry online. Whether you are just getting started or a seasoned pro, this video has techniques every professional can use!
Watch 60 minutes of exciting jewelry business essentials on your own time. This ultimate resource allows you to start and stop when it's convenient for you. Get a front-row seat to this master photography class you can watch again and again!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- There is some very good information provided regarding lighting (which is the same information provided in How to Photograph your Jewelry) however, as the previous reviewer points out, this is entirely focused on Apple products. If the PDF download had included some information on suitable Android apps I would have given a higher rating. Also as the title was Shoot, Share, Sell, it would have been nice to have shown some actual sharing and to have included some tips or pointers for the type of photography needed for selling online in stores such as Etsy. Online customers expect to see more than one magazine style photo. My last observation is that the presentation style is somewhat dull. (Posted on 6/26/2014)
- Two Stars
I'm giving this two stars because in the first ten minutes, Jim does give some good tips on lighting and setup.
Other than that, it was completely useless to me. It's misleadingly named. It should be called How to get the best jewelry photos from your iPhone.
Jim mentions the word Android once, I believe, and thereafter pretends it doesn't exist. He uses an iPhone, an iPad and a Mac with iOS software. No Photoshop.
For those of us trying to do this on a budget (and therefore not buying a DSLR), HELLO. We can't afford Macs either. I've got a Samsung Galaxy, an old laptop and Photoshop Elements. Nothing in this video helps me with any of it, and I would guess there are more people out there with a similar setup to mine than Jim's.
So, sorry, but unless you're an Apple fan, don't bother. (Posted on 6/9/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.