Shaped Bead Explorations with Penny Dixon DVD
Shaped beads are beckoning! Learn how to showcase shaped beads with expert advice of Penny Dixon as she shares designs for a beautiful beaded bracelet and elegant earrings.
You'll love this if:
- You are ready to shine the spotlight on shaped beads in your beadwork!
- You want to create two beautiful beaded designs that feature two-hole and four-hole beads.
- You are looking for intricate-looking beading projects that are easy to stitch.
Discover shaped bead bliss!
Join Penny Dixon for two gorgeous projects that shine the spotlight on shaped beads.
Explore the versatility and beauty of shaped beads in with Beadwork magazine Designer of the Year Penny Dixon with two beading video tutorials where she shares two gorgeous beaded designs. In ThreeDee Bracelet, Penny shows you how to get started working with new bead shapes, including the two-hole crescent and the four-hole tiles and lentils. You'll learn how Penny creates sturdy bases for three-dimensional shapes, then watch as she adds texture to her designs with crescent beads. In Statement Earrings, Penny demonstrates how four-hole lentils and two-hole bars work together to create lush beaded earrings. With Penny's expert instruction, you'll be able to integrate fresh shaped beads into your beadwork in no time!Order your copy of Shaped Bead Explorations today to:
- Discover essential tips and techniques for successfully designing and beading with shaped beads.
- Use four-hole beads, also called QuadraLentils, as a building block and an embellishment in these beaded designs.
- Add texture with crescent beads, two-hole bars, and drops.
- Create depth and dimension with a variety of shaped beads in a wide range of finishes.
- Explore techniques for creating sophisticated jewelry designsthat only look difficult to stitich.
- And much, much more!
About the expert:
Penny Dixon is a self-taught wire and bead artist. She loves that beading is a journey where learning is continuous, techniques are constantly refined, and creativity reigns. Penny lives in the middle of potato country in Twin Falls, Idaho, and can be reached at www.pennydixondesigns.com or email@example.com.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.