Stitch with Style: Creating Fashion with Fabric + Thread, Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Discover a project collection that exceeds your wardrobe wish list beyond all expectations. Stitch with Style, a 148-page special-issue magazine from the editors of Stitch features 43 trend-setting sewing projects for beginner and intermediate sewists alike.
Rock your wardrobe with projects including:
Retro Remake: Restyle your garments, create projects made from vintage items, and sew new accessories with a vintage spin.
Simple Wearables: From casual to dressy, day into night, the straightforward chic of these garments captures the essence of wearable style.
Pretty Purses: Quick to stitch clutches and modern shapes adorn this section filled with perfectly wonderful purses.
Modern Accessories: From bold belts to statement jewelry and sweet hair ornaments, create enchanting accessories that are delightful to wear or give as gifts.
Bags with Style: What’s more fun than a functional tote with dashing style? Sew bags with plenty of storage and fashionable appeal.
Along with gorgeous projects you’ll find articles ranging in topic from making sewing fun every time to finding inspiration from unusual objects. In addition, Cloth Paper Scissors� magazine editor Jenn Mason solves the dilemma for not being able to find blouses that button over larger frames by remaking a men’s shirt with a feminine and flirty twist. Plus, get artist profiles on clothing designer Jenny Gordy who has been a quiet smash hit online with her hand-stitched Wiksten clothing lines, and Couture Hipster Gretchen who writes about her love affair with sewing.
Grab your copy of Stitch with Style and escape to a world overflowing with the latest and greatest wearable sewing projects.
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- Very good
- Muy buenos los proyectos descritos en la revista, fáciles de hacer y comprender, a pesar de que mi inglés no es bueno. (Posted on 3/14/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.