The Sewist's Expert Tips Video Bundle
Price as configured: $39.99
Are you ready to master your sewing? Do you want to create garments that fit, look fresh off the runway, and are so uniquely you? These 5 videos will help you tackle some of the trickier pieces to sewing with the help of sewing experts!
Sewing Tricks of the Trade with Connie Crawford
Have you ever sat down to sew a garment and were not sure where to begin? Which comes first—the zipper or the side seams; the darts or the pockets? And does it even matter? Years in the fashion industry have taught Connie Crawford many "tricks of the trade," resulting in important lessons she has learned in creating garments professionally.
Shape Up Your Sewing: Top 10 Easy Fit Fixes with Joi Mahon
Do you want successful results in your sewing when it comes to fitting? Have you taken every fit class and read every book, but still are not satisfied with the results? A lot of information is based on outdated methods that really Don't apply to body types of today.
Garment Sewing Perfection: Techniques for Couture Results with Linda Lee
In garment sewing, it's the small things that make a difference. Learn the fine, subtle details that make your work better. Rethink your tools and your stitching, pressing, marking and finishing. Learn to make smart choices based on the fabric at hand and the equipment you own, and then adjust your processes on demand.
Pattern Grading: Go Up or Down for a Perfect Fit with Connie Crawford
Learn the skills necessary for grading a pattern larger or smaller. Whether you wish to grade a single-size or a multi-size pattern, learn to understand the principles by which patterns are graded, as well as the method of hand grading. Knowing how to grade patterns by hand is an essential skill for any patternmaker, whether professional or home sewists.
How to Sew Tricky Fabrics with Meg Healy
Love plush and silky fabrics and not sure how to sew them? Everyone loves the soft hand of faux fur, minky, satin and gauze, but they're not always easy or intuitive to sew... but also not as difficult as you think. With the tips and tricks presented by Meg, you'll be able to sew them with confidence to create garments, home accessories, baby gifts and more with professional results.
|Product Type||Video Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.