Sew It All Season 5 DVD
Watch host Ellen March and a special guest teach a fundamental sewing technique and a quick-and-easy project that utilizes the technique in each Sew It All episode.
Watch host Ellen March and a special guest teach a fundamental sewing technique and a quick-and-easy project that utilizes the technique in each Sew It All episode. Whether you're a beginner, intermediate or advanced sewist, you'll love the casual, fun vibe and no-fear approach that Sew It All offers. Learn how to make the most out of your sewing machine investment (no matter how much your machine cost), and expand your machine's capabilities by using different attachments, feet, stitches and great products that make sewing much easier than ever before.
Season 5 features great garments, accessories, and home-décor projects that are perfect for beginners and experts alike. Guests, including sewing author Sandra Betzina, longtime sewing educator Sue Hausmann, Project Runway Season 9 contestant Julie Tierney, and Love of Quilting and Quilty host Mary Fons, among others, take the fear out of sewing by presenting helpful tips and how-tos.
- Off the Cuff with Tara Rex
Use fabric, yarn and more embellishments to create fun and funky fabric jewelry
- To Dye For with Kathy Cano Murillo
Create a funky scarf using fabric dyeing techniques.
- Ready-Made Revamp with Sue Hausmann
Embellish ready-made clothing to create a new wardrobe.
- The Bib Easy with Heather Bailey
Make a variety of quick and easy baby bibs embellished with cute monster appliqués.
- Block Party with Mary Fons
Learn quilting basics and make a quick potholder.
- Shift in Thought with Brini Maxwell
Create a shift dress that suits your personal style using couture techniques.
- Sew it Seams with Sandra Betzina
Learn several seam finishes for different fabrics and applications.
- Coat of Many Layers with Julie Tierney
Create a comfy, chic coat using an upcycled comforter.
- Stabilizer Wise with Sue Hausmann
Learn about different stabilizers and make a fun and functional fabric organizer.
- Rock the Tote with Rashida Coleman-Hale
Make a go-anywhere tote with a stylish front pocket.
- Tank Girl with Vanessa Wilson
Create your own tank top pattern that fits and flatters.
- Case Logic with Angela Yosten
Sew a tablet cover featuring reverse appliqué to protect your electronics.
- Faux Fur Fun with Cheryl Kuczek
Learn the ins and outs of working with faux fur and create a cool fur and leather bag.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.